Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aliens Turrican Mod

psp Aliens Turrican Mod

As a member of the newly formed DJMNV (Im the N! - N666 ) Ive just completed my first MOD for the PSP..

ALIENS is a Turrican MOD based on the ALIENS theme. Its taken me about 14 hours to get this far (ideas welcomed) so please be gentle with your comments! - Enjoy!

Supreme thanks to Vettacossx for getting me into this (although my girlfriend may not agree! - Becky youre an angel! ).. Cheers mate for all your help and advice and thanks to Arguru for a great game!

Download, Pics and Give Feedback Via Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaviour69
    err download? pics?
    Hmm.. Odd! I definately uploaded them! Well.. Theyre here now!!!

DCEmu Pro

Nice 1 Nick666...

...Was talking to Vetta about this site your all forming soon, ill be posting some of my themes for themePSP anyway, and I love this Aliens mod you have done in fact I REALLY LOVE it!!! im a sorta big fan of alien and this mod made me happy at last

Hope to hear of more work from you Nick

cool choice.

now i want to download Turrican just to try this out... i suppose it *is* a quality Amiga game, so i should have it already.

you dont think its a bit wierd playing as the Alien? (from what i can see in the pic) shouldnt you be playing as Hudson or somthing.... then when you die you could have "that's it man!! game over man! Game over!!!"

goddammit i love the Aliens films (although A4 has terrible dialogue, and AvP is just awful)

Nice.
    A big Alien fan myself (even have a tat) this looks pretty sweet, I'll try it out right away.

Awesome mod this is just as good as the halo one i got on PSP im gnna load both

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Horace
    cool choice.

now i want to download Turrican just to try this out... i suppose it *is* a quality Amiga game, so i should have it already.

you dont think its a bit wierd playing as the Alien? (from what i can see in the pic) shouldnt you be playing as Hudson or somthing.... then when you die you could have "that's it man!! game over man! Game over!!!"

goddammit i love the Aliens films (although A4 has terrible dialogue, and AvP is just awful)
    All you need is in the download! I wanted to do something different - hence a non-human main character (plus I love Aliens - Your critique of the films is just and fair! )

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    Nice 1 Nick666...

...Was talking to Vetta about this site your all forming soon, ill be posting some of my themes for themePSP anyway, and I love this Aliens mod you have done in fact I REALLY LOVE it!!! im a sorta big fan of alien and this mod made me happy at last

Hope to hear of more work from you Nick
    Cheers mate! Looking for ideas for the next project...

yay!

Thumbs up A Big Thanx 2 You All!!!

first let me just say AWSOME WORK MR_NICK666 an AMAZING N666 production !!! THANK YOU!! to MR_NICK666 for all that he has done not just AS A DJMNV member but as a friend and gr8 supporter, as well as a contributing member of the psp scene a true asset to us all

and also a big THANK YOU to DAWD... ...DJMNV modder... open BOR MODDER.. as well as owner of psp-online and BOR-universe and owner and creator fof the new and soon to be up DJMNV website!!!

many good things to come for DJMNV and as always we welcome all of you to come along for the ride

thanks for your support and feedback its appreciated we look foward to offering you a place for MODDERS around the scene

SNES GAMES super-TURRICAN 1 AND 2 BRO but its hardly as good as a game with features like!!

metroid morph ball ( psp turrican)
    Halo over heating gun ( psp turrican)
    devel may cry like DOUBLE JUMP ( psp turrican)
    gradious style upgrades ( psp turrican)

AND MORE REPLAY VALUE THAT YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT now that MR_nick666 and DWAD have joined!!!! DJMNV can offer you 3 times the mods and 3 times the REPLAY VALUE YOU ARE USED TO

Awesome mod this is just as good as the halo one i got on PSP im gnna load both
    thats because its also a DJMNV mod bro!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information