Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1164

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

Quote Originally Posted by dazzerg View Post
    geo data for australia anyone can help me i would really apreciate it and how geodata works thanks
    im not sure but geodata can only be used in the US

you could get Points of intrests though for australia

DCEmu Newbie

I read other's posts, I realised that geodata can be only used for searching specific street in stead of navigation. so I just wonder that if we can search the specific POI in Mapthis, for instance Hotel or Supermarket?

DCEmu Newbie

Hey guys, I'm new to this, but I really appreciate all the effort many of you have gone through for these apps.

Anyways, I downloaded the gmdl zip file from in7ane.com, but I can't find bin/debug to start the program. Do I need to download something else? I already have the microsoft .net 2 program on my computer, so I'm really confused why I can't find and run the gmdl file. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Edit: I can open the bin file if i don't unzip the downloaded gmdl file, but then when I run the gmdl tool.exe then it says that I need to unzip everything else. It seems like if I unzip it then drops or hides the .exe file, but if I don't unzip it then it won't work right.

Edt #2: Good news! I think my computer was selectively leaving out some of the files while unzipping, so I manually selected all files and now it seems to be running well. Sorry to be a nuisance
    Last edited by maksidaa; February 13th, 2008 at 16:25.

DCEmu Newbie

i'm having trouble adding POI's using GMDL tool. whenever i zoom in the area I want and then hit get numbers, then enter a search query, then list, I always reach the limit (~990). I opened one that reached the limit in mapthis and it shows POI's WAY outside of the area I zoomed into. I'm assuming there's something wrong with the long/lat number or deltas.

how can i fix this?

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

about the israel maps,
    there is a new site include the israel detailed map
    http://www.govmap.gov.il/

can it be supported with the GMDL ?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by M1ke View Post
    i'm having trouble adding POI's using GMDL tool. whenever i zoom in the area I want and then hit get numbers, then enter a search query, then list, I always reach the limit (~990). I opened one that reached the limit in mapthis and it shows POI's WAY outside of the area I zoomed into. I'm assuming there's something wrong with the long/lat number or deltas.

how can i fix this?

Thanks
    anyone?

DCEmu Newbie

where can i get the GMDL TO DOWLOAD

DCEmu Pro

DCEmu Regular

M1ke, infinite POIs issue is fixed in http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.5.05a.zip where you set the maximum number to return (I will eventually get around to releasing that as a proper version, for now there is still some stuff to cleanup).

itaibe, sorry for the late reply, govmap.gov.il renders areas on request as well, so it is not tile compatible at all.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS View Post
    In7ane,
    1- is possible to show pois on one of two your beautiful software "_util" or GMDL sez. "View"?
    Now is impossible, bat with some change.... Wold be very useful.
    2- In GMDL section "advanced-> custom map", is possible to make maps from pictures files with a limitation to the greatness of the map. Is possible in future can do larger maps with "base zoom=0" ?.

Regards.
    If possible i should like to have an answer.

Regards.

Thread Information