Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

DCEmu Regular

deniska, I've moved the add geodata checkbox away from the advanced panel to avoid confusion (sliped into http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.4b.zip ). The county boundary problems seem to be due to counties with no geodata, I'll ignore them in the next release. And will take a look at having geodata auto run if pull tiles is clicked (some messy code in there - will have to go through it properly).

On the odd chance that there are some people familiar with OSM ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/ ) here: any ideas on submitting large files to them (without writing a new app against their API) and how to handle data overlapping with what's already there ( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index....e_.28Canada.29 )

DCEmu Newbie

hi there...i downloaded the gmdl0.4.4b.zip and when i choose the map i want to download and uncheck some boxes then the prog stop working and freezing...can anybobdy help me...thanks

DCEmu Rookie

in7ane, would it be possible to increase the number of tiles for the grid selection process (selecting which grid to get detailed zooms of)? Instead of making it 8x8, how about 16x16. Or perhaps make it an option in the Advanced box.

is it correct that i selected a map of metro atlanta and it already made about 50 zip postcode folders and its still not done, is it doing the right thing, and and what do i click after it finishes making all the postcode files

hi in7ane,if i use advanced mode to pull maps,it will NO GPS SUPPORT?

DCEmu Rookie

there is GPS support if you use advanced mode.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Map this screen hanging on loading

I am having a little trouble getting the map I created to load with GPS-290, I have generated all the prx etc from 3.03 firmware (using 3.03 OE-C), placed all items in specified files as per program (PSP/GAME/etc). Map that was generated I have save as "_yorksh" with the appropriate sub folders inside(ie "1x", "2x" etc). I have managed to run the test program Okay, and find satellites and locked on, but with the GPS 261 beta file, the program loads from memory stick, I choose the map "_yorksh" and it just hangs on this screen, memory stick flashing. Any pointers would be gratefully received as I am getting serious brain-ache late at night trying to do this when all 3 kids are finally asleep!
    Thanks in advance

try converting to GPSFS. ie your final map should only have 5 GPSFS* large files inside and no subfolders. (You may still have some poi files and icons inside that map filder...)
    And, try the latest beta 048 build, found in the PSP-290 release thread.. (around page 45)

DCEmu Rookie

Just wondering, does converting to GPSFS reduce the overall storage space needed?

Quote Originally Posted by zsc View Post
    Just wondering, does converting to GPSFS reduce the overall storage space needed?
    yea it does but i dont remeber by how much

Thread Information