Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sony are listening!

if im honest i think it looks ugly... i will not be buying one because eventually all the things listed can already be done on a psp via homebrew.... if not already.

dont see the point.

DCEmu Newbie

If it doesn´t play games, I don´t care

I wonder if this will be related to PSP or PSP2 (I wish it doesn´t come in a few years ).

already have a psp and a sidekick so no point for me buying it, If the network for it was from a satelite i would consider but y would u buy it i u can only use it at home, if i want to text/im at home I can just use computer, sony should make it so that it can have service anywhere, even if u hae to pay

you have no idea how pissed off i was when i saw the mylo, and then i found out it didnt even make phone calls. THAT IS THE REASON SONY WONT GIVE US A KEYBOARD they want us to buy the mylo.

Angry

sony is very not good this year they dont work to release a good product they work to make some cash

not gonna buy it, pretty pointless to have it, its just practically a miniture laptop....lol

DCEmu Newbie

I don't tink that Sony will forget the PSP. It has so much potential. And I think that sony wouldn't make us all buy a 350 dollar phone-thing.

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation

where the hell are you locked up that it costs you 2 dollars an hour to use wifi donne? I can drive down the street and pick up 10 unsecured networks just in my neighborhood, if I drive to the main road I can pick up 30 or so, any starbucks or mcdonalds or burger king or taco bell or hotel or.....I could go on and on, they all have free wifi....hell walk into a best buy and use this proxy server and you can get free wifi there too 168.94.74.68 port 8080 is best buys proxy server, use it at your own risk:

I'm not going to buy a device for $350 for features the PSP (that I already bought) should have had...

No free wifi connection here.. They mostly go pre-paid -- hell, they over-charged a glass of coffee so it's figured. The 2 dollars is an apprx in US currency. I'm not living in USA. Just a small second-world country.

Err.. how do you find a free 'unsecure area' mind telling me ?

edit : oh I remember, there is one free.. But it's about 20km from ma house, but considering those traffic jam..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information