Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sony are listening!

psp Sony are listening!

We have all been making suggestions about the PSP hoping that sony would stumble upon it and add the stuff we want. But have they been listening?
    YEP! But not in the way we all hoped

Sony's latest creation,Mylo, is known to many as "a PSP without the games feature". But Sony seem to have added all the things we asked for to the Mylo instead of the PSP,exept homebrew of course . Things we suggested that have been added to Mylo are:
    Keyboard
    Mult-itasking (listen to music whilst surfng the net)
    Instant messengers (Yahoo!messenger ect)
    Email
    Text editer/reader
    File manager

It also has stuff we didnt ask for too that are good ideas.And it has Skype,an internet calling program. This is supposed to be a feature added too a future PSP update.Mylo is also updated like the PSP.Will Sony forget about PSP and concentrate on Mylo?
    Wil any thing we ask for appear on PSP?
    I personally think its all a plan to make us buy the Mylo,add stuff we want to get us o buy. Iif the price is low,i may be temped myself

PS
    Theres no mention of Flash yet.

Post thoughts

is this real i hope so.

awesome

This thing looks Iffy, I'm not sure how many units they are going to sell, but i'm perfectly happy with SMS on my cell phone and email, and my psp for gaming and homebrew, i'd rather invest in an entry level laptop from dell if i'm just going to use it to surf the net and listen to mp3s on the go, especially if i'm going to be carrying around more than 2 electronic devices.
    soon sony will release the electronic gimzo utility belt alla batman so you can holster your cellphone,ipod,psp,mylo!

THE FANNY PACK WILL MAKE A COME BACK!

this is pretty...um....weird looking, and it could use another name, well i think it should

My Life - Online.. That's sure is interesting.

Hmm.. Again, the chance I'm going online through Wifi connection is very slim, not to mention it's rather pricy for aprx 2 dollars an hour.

But if it's for pure net-surfing and mp3 listening, and with a very good price (say US$ 150) It's better than carrying a 2 kgs of Laptop. And I'll definetely go for US$ 200 if it's with 30gb HDD.

its around $350 USD. y the hell wud i even consider buying this after i already bought psp. yes it would be a good addition to all of my electronics but y not make psp the BEST handheld portable media player and stop inventing other stupid things sony? now dont get me wrong, if i had the cash, i would def get this cuz it looks soo good but cmon... r u kidding me? psp deserves all these features and then some.... p.s sony wheres the keyboard for psp?

No go for 350 without internal hard-disk.

It's Sony for gods sake. Better have your wallets out when you buy most Sony products.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information