Thread: Chad Johnson goes Street

Blog Entries

psp Chad Johnson goes Street

Via Gamespot

When picking a cover athlete for a game, it's important to make sure the pro's attitude matches the style and feel of the game he or she is a candidate to represent. For example, a superstar like Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson may not be the most marketable player.

Johnson's ego could fill a stadium alone. He's been known to send bottles of Pepto-Bismol to the defensive players of teams he's about to face, he's held up signs that read "NFL, please don't fine me again" for cameras on a nationally televised game (the NFL fined him), and in touchdown celebrations he's pretended to putt the football with a pylon, done an Irish jig, and proposed to a cheerleader. Not exactly the squeaky-clean image company brass typically looks for.

Thankfully, there's a game like NFL Street 3. Today, Electronic Arts announced that Johnson will bring his flashy attitude to the cover of the street football game. NFL Street 3 will be released on the PSP and PlayStation 2 on November 14.

"This is a big honor to be selected for the cover for NFL Street 3 since street football was the first step to learning our moves for our pro careers," said Johnson. "I've always been known to have style when I play but now I can show how stylin' I am in NFL Street 3."

Johnson has moves to back up his flair. The receiver has been instrumental in the rebirth of the Bengals from league laughing stock to Super Bowl contenders. Johnson led the AFC in receptions and receiving yards last year, and was named to his third straight Pro Bowl team.

Man for second there, I thought it said "Carl Johnson"

Chad tried to be a professional Golfer, but could never fit that ball in any golf hole.

Cham Bailey will shut him down when he plays trhe Broncos Super bowl baby

DCEmu Rookie

noones gonna shut down chad, and the only reason the broncos beat the pats last season in the playoffs was because of crap call by the refs. the broncos wont even be making the playoffs this year with tom brady marching the pats to the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sox32
    noones gonna shut down chad, and the only reason the broncos beat the pats last season in the playoffs was because of crap call by the refs. the broncos wont even be making the playoffs this year with tom brady marching the pats to the superbowl.
    LOL you must be on some tipe of med or drug if you think the pats are even going to make the playoffs. The Denver Broncos second team offense and defense is better then the Patriots starters. And as far as last year if i recalled we didnt beat the crap out of them ones but twice. And to be nice this year we will beat them by 35 points

I have been a die hard Bengals fan since 1980. I am not going to make stupid predictions and talk trash like the first jokers in this forum did. I will say that I have seriuosly paid my dues as a fan. Watching this team go to two super bowls in the eighties, and lose them both to the 49ers. The Bengals have been at the top, but they have also been the worst. It's nice to see one of their players get some recognition for the great play, yes and some style points. The Steelers were lucky they put Carson Palmer out like they did, Palmer and Johnson were about to take them to school! The Steelers would have never made it to the Super Bowl if it wasn't for that!

I still don't get it 22 sweaty men in tights all trying to grab someone's ball?

Not my kinda sport ... Now womens beach volleyball, that's a sport!

Thread Information