Thread: Half-Byte Loader 6.30/6.31: Work in progress

Blog Entries

psp Half-Byte Loader 6.30/6.31: Work in progress

News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...1&view_reply=1

The recent news about a possible work-from 6.20 HEN Total_Noob, did not prevent the coder Wololo and J416, to continue the development of a Half-Byte Loader sull'exploit of stability based Everybody's Golf 2 (Also known as Hot Shots Golf U.S. and Minna no Golf JP) and is compatible with firmware 6.30/6.31. At present, the coder are committed to ensuring the compatibility of the new HBL for all versions of the game in question, since it is at present working for the Japanese version only UMD. Wololo recalled that recently the title has made its appearance on the European PSN and ask for the Sony has done to patch the game.
    In this regard, and to speed development dell'HBL, the coder calls all willing to make a contribution by providing a forum page dedicated tools for the dumpaggio memory. It is hoped that soon the HBL is bootable on all versions of the game in question, and compatibility with homebrew is greater than all'exploit based on the first Everybody's golf. In the meantime, owners of the U.S. version of Everybody's Golf 2 can already run the first "Hello wolrd."
    A demonstration of their work, Wololo has made a video in which you can see the work on the new Wagic HBL.

DCEmu Newbie

I asked wololo when we can expect the hsg2 hbl to be released and he said "the code for HSG2 is in the SVN, very little work is required to get it to work, and anybody with enough motivation should be able to do the necessary changes. JJS and myself have been focusing on non HBL work for the past weeks, and we don’t know when we will find the time to get back to HBL." I tried to figure it out, but greatly lack programming knowledge. I assume some on this forum would be able to figure it out though Be sure to tell me if you get any results!

Thread Information