Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Map This! v0.2

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fokia
    traducindo:

hay que crear una cuenta en los foruns antes de empezar a postear o mirar los links o attachments...

Ah, si te gusta esto soft por favor vota en DENISKA en NEO foruns

Perdóname pero no tengo platicado mi español...
    Show off! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by vibez
    Show off! hehe
    So, I'm showing off hey?!?

I speack Portuguese thats very similar to Spanish (we're neighbours...) Usually, Spanish don't understand very well Portuguese (for several reasons...), but Portuguese do understand and try to speak spanish...

Since the user had to use google to translate I guess he also need google to read it - Why not make things simplier? I didn't use google, though...

I'm also fluent in french and very basic in Dutch and German (lack the time to it...). If you need me to translate anything to you I'll make it cheaper for you

DCEmu Newbie

Here I am, back again with a report of version 2.0 (with the patch-fix)

Settings:
    No UMD
    Wifi switch off
    Verified correct cabling with the greenscreen proggy

Tried all the numbers from 1-8 for "readtime", and on 8 my psp crashed. Checked the memcard, and stdout.txt had become corrurpt. Reformatting now to try 8 again - will keep y'all posted.

EDIT: 8 didn't work, trying 9.

EDIT: OMG! 9 partially worked! It said it got signals, but I was apparently about 300 miles from my current position... Then my PSP locked up lol. Gonna keep tryin'

EDIT: 10 didn't work, but I swear there's something about 9. It doesn't say I get signals anymore, but it occasionally locks up... Sure I shouldn't try anything higher than 10? What about decimal numbers?

EDIT: Tried 8.5, locked up the PSP as soon as I hit []... Gonna wait with trying more until I get a response from Deniska. Btw, my GPS batteries ran flat right after the last test =( Gonna get fresh ones tomorrow.

Hablo porquito mexicano.
    Tienes que registrar en neoflash forum (discussion) aqui:
    http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index....ction=register
    Usted no puede traducir la página con google?
    Primero, escribe o incorpore su nombre...
    después, su email address
    entonces su contraseña dos veces en las dos cajas pasadas
    compruebe la caja cerca del fondo - "I agree" (usted conviene)
    tienes que abrir su email y chascar"click" el acoplamiento subrayado para vuelto de neoflash
    recepción! bueno!
    Vaya aqui: http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index....ic,3049.0.html
    y por favor voto para deniska - mapthis! en la tapa
    Vaya aquí para los archivos:http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index....ic,2950.0.html
    Tengo mucho tiempo, necesito mas trabajando!
    Ok ok I admit I used alta vista when I had to use non-kindergarten words.

Quote Originally Posted by Xern
    Here I am, back again with a report of version 2.0 (with the patch-fix)

Settings:
    No UMD
    Wifi switch off
    Verified correct cabling with the greenscreen proggy

Tried all the numbers from 1-8 for "readtime", and on 8 my psp crashed. Checked the memcard, and stdout.txt had become corrurpt. Reformatting now to try 8 again - will keep y'all posted.

EDIT: 8 didn't work, trying 9.

EDIT: OMG! 9 partially worked! It said it got signals, but I was apparently about 300 miles from my current position... Then my PSP locked up lol. Gonna keep tryin'

EDIT: 10 didn't work, but I swear there's something about 9. It doesn't say I get signals anymore, but it occasionally locks up... Sure I shouldn't try anything higher than 10? What about decimal numbers?

EDIT: Tried 8.5, locked up the PSP as soon as I hit []... Gonna wait with trying more until I get a response from Deniska. Btw, my GPS batteries ran flat right after the last test =( Gonna get fresh ones tomorrow.
    Can you capture a couple of screens from the green program in action and post it here?
    I want to take a look at your data...

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, I tried the new version, and changed the "multiplier", first trying 2 as a starting point. I was able to get my position, but it was jumping around within 500ft or so from my actual position. I then went to 3, then 4, then 8. At 8, it is right on the money, and works smooth for about 2 minutes, at which point my PSP freezes up badly. Had to take the battery out to reset.

Also, 8 is the only variable that it displays the # of satellites, etc.

DCEmu Newbie

Default hey

hey deniska maybe i can request for a better guide on how to make the gps for psp cuz i'm really a NOOB on doing these " make ur own " stuff.....just can u give more details on how to make it cuz imma little confused on the single pic of guide that u posted here....thanks!!!! alot!!!! i would really appreciate it if u make it!!! thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A Fn NOOB
    Ok, I tried the new version, and changed the "multiplier", first trying 2 as a starting point. I was able to get my position, but it was jumping around within 500ft or so from my actual position. I then went to 3, then 4, then 8. At 8, it is right on the money, and works smooth for about 2 minutes, at which point my PSP freezes up badly. Had to take the battery out to reset.

Also, 8 is the only variable that it displays the # of satellites, etc.
    It would be helpful if you could somehow record NMEA data from your GPS...
    What probably happens, - your device produces more than 512 bytes of data per read cycle and overflows the allocated buffer...
    I'll try to post an updated version tomorrow or in a few days. Hopefully it will deal with this problem....

DCEmu Newbie

Right now, I don't have any internet connection at school. Which obviously means I'm there now, and not at home :P

Gonna run the gereny program through iR-Shell to get u some screens later today ^^

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Deniska.
    Your comments about the read cycle are exactly right & do apply to my Garmin GPSIII. My GPS has an update interval of 2 secs, twice as long as usual.
    Here is a capture of its output:

$GPRMC,183729,A,3907.356,N,12102.482,W,000.0,360.0 ,080301,015.5,E*6F
    $GPRMB,A,,,,,,,,,,,,V*71
    $GPGGA,183730,3907.356,N,12102.482,W,1,05,1.6,646. 4,M,-24.1,M,,*75
    $GPGSA,A,3,02,,,07,,09,24,26,,,,,1.6,1.6,1.0*3D
    $GPGSV,2,1,08,02,43,088,38,04,42,145,00,05,11,291, 00,07,60,043,35*71
    $GPGSV,2,2,08,08,02,145,00,09,46,303,47,24,16,178, 32,26,18,231,43*77
    $PGRME,22.0,M,52.9,M,51.0,M*14
    $GPGLL,3907.360,N,12102.481,W,183730,A*33
    $PGRMZ,2062,f,3*2D
    $PGRMM,WGS 84*06
    $GPBOD,,T,,M,,*47