Thread: brothers is it possible to upgrade again or no hope :)

DCEmu Newbie

Default brothers is it possible to upgrade again or no hope :)

i wanna ask that i did downgrade by psp from 2.50 to 1.50 which i have right so if i wanna set it back to 2.50 by any lattest umd disk of game so will it brick my psp or i can safely change from 1. 5 to 2.5 when ever i want i mean like to downgrade or to upgrade any time if i want is it possible.
    well i m not willing to do with my psp right now but i have downgraded my 1 friend psp from 2.60 to 1.5 but now he want me to change it back to 2.60 but i dont wana take any risk so plz let me know as he was saying that he cant play some lattest umd for which he need his firmware back so i dont have any choice so do replay as wanna be sure that do i need any software to upgrade the version 2 2.60 or have to do by umd

I'd recommend using devhook, but...

I can't say for sure if it would brick it or not, because I've never done it. I don't see how it would brick it, though, personally.

no upgrading didn't brick my psp cuz i downgraded 2.6>1.5 then i upgraded to 2.0 then ran Mph's downgrader back to 1.5 so i had a clead 1.5 since i heard there were side effects with downgrading from 2.6>1.5

where are you from? i'd gladly trade my 2.6 for a 1.5 if it's in similar condition...lol

gymnotropic's right, your mate would be much better off taking the small amount of time required to learn how to use devhook than upgrading the psp, possibly to 2.7/2.8

Many people have upgraded their firmware again after downgrading, so I wouldnt worry about bricking the unit, rather just all the wonderful homebrew they're no longer going to have access to.

Do you know what some people would do to get there hands on a PSP 1.50, Dude why do you want to upgrade, just use devhook or a UMD loader

use devhook

Thread Information