Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSP broke :'(

Exclamation PSP broke :'(

My PSP has suddenly stopped working :'(
    It boots up and everything and the internet browser and stuff work. But when I put a game in the UMD, the UMD drive cannot read it. It displays the loading symbol in the corner but cannot load the game. The UMD drive makes clicking noises when it tries to read it too. I have tried this with 2 different games and it does the same thing. I also tried the games on my 1.5 and it has no problems.
    PLEASE HELP ME!or i'l cry

DCEmu Newbie

My brother had this exact problem with his, right after I used it too. I guarantee I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to it (I had a PSP myself). He tried tapping it, banging it, shaking it all to no avail. Eventually after 2 or 3 days it just sorted itself out and it's never done it since.

Strange. Il go and try it then. Il be right back

Nope,hasent fixed yet.It started 2 days ago.It sounds like something crushing inside. Its painfull to listen too. :'(

HELP ME!

DCEmu Regular

The exact same thing happened to my Psp after 3 days of use. I returned it to the online shop and they sent me a new one. However, replacing the UMD hardware could fix that problem but im only guessing here. (If it is out of warranty)

check the umd on mine it didnt read this one umd

look at the top of the pic of the UMD nd the plasitic was not really attached at the top but the rest was fine and it did work
    best of luck

I have tried all of my games (I have 8) and none of them work. I even ended up opening the plastic casing on my GTA game to try and fix it then found out there was nothing up with the game.
    And Im not going to open my PSP up. Theres gotta be some way to fix this,right? :'(

ok don't worry.. this happend to me. u did not do NOTHING wrong. ur psp is fine and ur umds r fine. just keep trying. wen u see that oading symbol and it takes long. just keep trying. also keep restarting ur psp by holding the power switch up for a reboot. after some time the psp will work.. if u do not fix it just wait a bit.. a day or so and it should be fine.

have you still got a warranty? it sounds like youve got two psps so if they upgrade this one it wont matter.

leave it for a day without switching on ever?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information