Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the Greatest Zelda Game Ever?

after thinking about it, i came to the conclusion that The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass will be the greatest Zelda game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooe14
    I win . I have beat it 26 times and I am going on 27. And I am not exagerating in the slightist
    LOL, but 25 was just a guess I never really counted but I know its 20+

Majoras mask im a zelda fan!

Ocarina of TIME!!!!! than quite possibly twilight princess (it's going to rock trust meh) and of course don't forget... alink to the past..

DCEmu Rookie

I personally think Zelda II is the best zelda ever. Great action,Good spells and awesome game play. The orignal was dull you just walked around like a jack ass hoping it would lead you some where.

2nd Place is OoT for me because it really captured the magic of what zelda is about, OoT was the ONLY reason I bought a 64 but Mystical ninja was the other reason.

Cool My three fav Zelda games!( O ) ( O )

Okayp
    Zelda iz my favourite game series (other than mana) I have every Zelda game to roam the planat!
    3rd- fav is Links awakaning, cuz of its deep stor line and portabilityness,
    2nd- A Link To The Past, cuz it was the first game I ever beat! and of its graphics and its for the best sstem ever the Snes,
    1st - Ocarina of time, cuz of the 3D rendering and how it looks and the amazing gameplay and secrets!
    ( O ) ( O )

Most of you no offence, are pretty ridiculous. If you were present and even born in the NES era i feel bad for you for picking either Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask, or Wind Waker. Link To The Past had great music and overall had the best items so thats not a bad choice at all. Links Awakening-So fun and very impressive for a Gameboy Zelda, def one of the best. To the user who said that the original Zelda everytime you played it made you feel like you were playing it the first time-Right on dude!

The Original All The Way! As a kid I had sooooo many memories playing that game, and think about it, to develop a game that fun with a T.V show, great plot, and items like that that contribute so much to the gameplay in the 80's is so impressive!

Ocarina Of Time was very fun and is one of the best N64 games of all time and was a very high seller but its vastly overrated. Being a kid in that game was the biggest waste of time in my life. . .You can't tell me that once you knew you could be an adult you weren't saying to yourself "When am i gonna become an adult? When am I gonna become an adult? over and over and over. . . ." and uhhh Water Temple-Most Annoying thing ever!

OOT and Maj Mask then Wind Wker

Honestly, windwaker was ridiculously fun. Lookin forward to playin Twilight Princess on the Wii.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOT with Majora's Mask as a close second and yes I did grow up in the 16-bit generation. But I really don't care for any of the 2D Zeldas. They kind of bore me.

The Zelda series was at its peak on the N64.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information