Thread: Odd, why hasn't this been mentioned yet? MMP Update 1.2

Default Odd, why hasn't this been mentioned yet? MMP Update 1.2

Yeah, it's been mentioned at MaxConsole a while ago that there has finally been an update. Now people can watch videos without the need of Moonshell. That's... all actually.

MaxConsole link:
    http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=28829

Max Media Player Site:
    http://us.codejunkies.com/mpds/index.htm

Edit: It's a bootme file. The site also has a video converter for the other type of video file this MMP can play apparently. But I haven't tried it yet because I don't have my MMD at the moment.

Well thats good news for the MMP users

I used it, it is actually pretty good conversion. i converted Spaced and it came out better than Batch DPG has for me, and I'm glad i can jump into a movie and back out. Awesome. But you cannot skip frames or skip ahead... but hey, its an update. They also said that there should be more updates more frequently. LETS HOPE THEY DIDN'T LIE ABOUT THIS ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Qerppsmmnx
    They also said that there should be more updates more frequently. LETS HOPE THEY DIDN'T LIE ABOUT THIS ONE.
    They better be more active in their updates, because they seem to know what's going on with their own product. Maybe work in an update that keeps their promise of running .gba files. Or easier homebrewing.

Hm maybe they will update their NDS patcher...wonder if it would work with the Triforce Overload.....

DCEmu Newbie

just tried it. video converter and native video playback seems good. just tied beup and it worked first time. didnt work in 1.01 version max media player.

Thread Information