Thread: I need a program file to get online A.K.A. I need something with blind dial

DCEmu Newbie

Default I need a program file to get online A.K.A. I need something with blind dial

I'm trying to get online to access a server and play online because I recently bought PSO, and yes I do understand that I don't need blind dial but I don't have dial-up and my parents see no reason in getting it. I would buy the web browser but I only want to get online for games and nothing else so I have no use for it other than getting online, and of my age group,as far as I know, in my town I am one of 2 game collectors and the other does not own a dreamcast, so no one to borrow it from.

Hello Zephyrr,

You should read this article, everything you need is mentioned there: http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/..._getonline.php
    Have a look at my blog :

DCEmu Newbie

yes I've seen this but if I wish to get online I require a game with blind dial witch quake 3 arena does not have so I can't use it

If I remember well, the q3 euro version does...
    Have a look at my blog :

Thread Information