Thread: Best Multiplayer Moments

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Default Best Multiplayer Moments

Tell us your best multiplayer moments, I'd like to know!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
    My sister's friend drove over with 2 GBAs (my sister somehow took both of my GBAs to a cabin in Mars), his GBA to GC cable, MY GBA to GC cable (I lent mine to him), and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

We had finished River Belle Pass, and went over to "Mushroom Forest". We went through fine and dandy, and then...the boss.

A malboro. Poison Breathing Malboro. I'm a Yuke (Spellcaster) and he chose a Clavat (All-around). The Malboro sucked in our chalice, and we had to follow it. We were stuck next to the Malboro. Two annoying monsters were striking us as the Malboro was. *WHAM* Before I know it, I couldn't cure fast enough and Garron (My sister's friend) fell. He waved to me, as I cured myself. My spell list was Fire, Clear, and Cure. I was down to 3 hearts. "The only way we'll survive is swapping out fire and life...here goes nothing!" I switched to GBA control, to my Command List. Quickly, I selected fire and changed to life. SELECT! 1 heart. Thank GOD the Yuke is an insane spellcaster. BAM! Life! 1/2 heart left. Garron was walking around again. I swapped to Cure and healed myself. Garron took out the annoying monsters, and began Meleeing the Malboro. I stood on the sidelines, Curing and Clearing. Soon, the Malboro fell. We sat there, staring at the screen. How the HELL did we do that?

That was the Second Myrrh Drop.

We continued to the Third Myrrh Drop, and on to Year Two. We purified the Crystal of Flexnar (our town) and danced. We...danced a lot.

And I haven't died a single time! GOOOOO YUKES!

So, how about you? Any interesting multiplayer stories to share?

Halo 2
    beaver creek

me and 2 friends before i started to kick ass and learn tricks

250 pt death match
    Me 248
    friend 240
    friend 249

We ran into the river (right by the overshield) and were shooting like crazy with duals and shotguns and all sorts of stuff... i heard that beeping and freaked out.. ran for the over shield... it was a plit second victory.. threw a gernade into the water... double kill.. there is one of them

Nice.

Come on, you're telling me ALL of you haven't played a SINGLE Multiplayer game?

Lmao, me ane my friends playing counter strike running each other over and making us fly as far as we could go in the air.....or tilting the megacrazycar (a humongeous probably 30 story car) on its side the racing up....or killing 5 people ina row and getting called a hacker lol

Hehe.

I STILL have the most epic story. Anyone want to challenge the champion?

Hehehe.

Another Multiplayer Moment...

This one was fun to do.

My friend Tyler and I were playing Power Stone 2. We played arcade mode, and we were on the second set of fighters. Instantly, 6 power stones appeared. We grabbed 'em and OWNED the guys. Guess what the time was.

Guessed yet?

You're wrong.

3 FREAKIN' SECONDS!

Any OTHER moments of ze Multiplayer?

Me and five friends. GTA LCS. AD hoc. Good fun. Only multiplayer games ive played are on the psp.

You poor guy. The best Multiplayers are on DS, PS2, and Gamecube. OH and NES. And SNES...And N64...and PS...An Genesis...Where am I?

The first 4 player game I ever played was mario kart 64.. and damn was that fun.. I recall some of my best moments of online gaming being on Wolf ET though... good free fun!

Thread Information