Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Goodbye

Thank you for every thing you've done. I do think that many coders will become inspired and do amazing things because of the limits you pushed and the impossibilities that you made possible. Many others and I will stand by you like always in everything you do. So good luck and i hope you do great in your new job. BTW tell us when your game is released because many people including me will go run out and buy even if there is a firmware update and we have to wait a while to play it lol. And who knows maby when your career changes some day you wont have all those legal issues and just might be able to release some of your work. We'll all be waiting here for when you return. Good luck and i hope to still see you around.

PS- You are a huge part of the reason i'm going into programming as a career. I am currentaly taking a coding class and learning visual basic and later on down the road we're going to begin to learn C++. After that i'm going to teach myself many new things as i'll be more capable than I am now. So I know 100% that you inspired at least one person. So thanx for everything. Later Man. (I don't know if you saw this in the other thread, Hope you read it)

PSS- lol I grew up in Southern California too.

DCEmu Rookie

Bye dude. Thanks. I mean it. Thank you so much! I hope you get rich and marry many women! haha! Good luck buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm glad Iris got you a nice job. It was the one peice of software that you made that I really respected above all other homebrew for the PSP. Its a shame you didn't take it further than you did. Undoubtedly more development could have secured you a larger paycheck.

M64 was good, but just an emulator after all. A brilliant peice of work but not as impressive as a completely original game. With emulators and clones you almost always have competition, with original games, you own it all.

I'm not surprised, but neither am I disappointed. You spread yourself a little too thin with so many projects. They all suffered as a result. At least now you can focus on one project at a time and your true skill will shine, I'm sure.

Good luck and thanks for all the inspiration you've given to the community.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information