Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the Greatest Beat Em Up Game Ever?

DCEmu Legend

It was already posted but I have to concur that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time is one of the greatest and most fun side-scrolling beat 'em ups ever.

This game was for the SNES.

Another favorite is BATTLETOADS.

Gosh, they sure don't make games like they used to...

DCEmu Newbie

Super Smash bbbros. Melee RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz!

P.S. Smash Bros. Brawl Will RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEe!

p.s.2 Hah it says ps2 like the console, that rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

p.s.3, can't wait for that. Thank you for reading my comment........................................... ........................

Tekken 5 the most realistic fighting game to date? What reality do you live in?? I'd give that probably to Virtua Fighter 4 Evo if anything.

Side scroller: Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles Arcade (not in time) or Double Dragon II

2D Fighting: Street Fighter II orginal arcade

3D Fighting: Tough one here... either Tekken 2, VF4 Evo or Soul Calibur on DC. Pumped the most amount of money into Tekken 1 though...

Dah, the Street Fighter 2 series is the best hands down

Tekken Tag is the best tekken. with so many fighters and devil and angle with 2v2 multiplayer. and its only $20

Streets of Rage series on the Mega Drive / Genesis. Period.

PlayingKarrde-The CHARACTERS are not accurate at all and some of them are ridiculous but there fighting styles are quite accurate and all the throws and kick moves done by Hwoarang, Jin, Steve, are quite learnable. I'm 18 (Almost 19) and I know 5 people that take Tae-Kwon Do and I'm self taught. My father did Akido in college and my friends father took Judo. Jeet Kun Do, Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Judo Akido, Kapuaro, (Fighting style based on dance) Karate, (not 5 year old defend yourself from bullies Karate/karate kid Karate) I've studied them and as I said earlier the characters, how they keep coming back to life, the electricity coming out of there arms, and the animals and robots etc. etc. are stupid and inaccurate but the fighting styles ARE real. Ex you may get-You ever see the movie Enter The Dragon or any of the other the Bruce Lee movies? Well Bruce Lee the character learned traditonal Chinese Karate and that's what "Law" in Tekken uses. He is meant to represent Bruce Lee. Play for yourself and find out.

DCEmu Legend

Yes I think Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection are the best FIGHTING games. I don't consider them beat em ups. Beat Em Ups is a more accurate description for games like Final Fight, Double Dragon, etc.

Power Stone 1 - Dreamcast / PSP soon

DCEmu Newbie

People have their genre's mixed up. It's all about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time.
    A+++

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information