Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldnt Buy an Xbox 360

DCEmu Newbie

I agree about the graphics, they arent much better than the xbox. In fact after splashing out on a HDTV the 360 has let me down. Tearing issues, slowdown, shoddy pc ports...jesus my 2 year old pc runs games smoother than the 360!.

Overall this console is prob one of the worst ive ever purchased in over 25 years of gaming.

The fanboys make me laugh also...all your hear is " gears of war" blah blah blah.

What one game is going to make a system. IMO grears of war has been done before, its not going to be groundbreaking stuff its just going to be yet another FPS.

I just hope the Wii gives something more because IMO gaming is becoming very stale.

Sounds like someone has a chip on their shoulder. For your information, one game can make a console, like halo did for the original xbox, And gears of war is very inovational, its not entirely a fps, it has third person action, and is a tactical shooter, not just a shoot em up. And how can you possibly say that the graphics arent much better than xbox? i'll give you a few reasons why they are or soon will be. For one, games like oblivion and call of duty 2 have graphics that equal those produced by high end pc's, and i have never had slow downs with them, and how can you expect a console that is but a year old to have the most mind blowing graphics when developers are still learning the architecture of the console. So stop bashing, i guarentee, you will be far more disapointed in the ps3, its alrady getting worse day by day. The wii will probably be really awesome, but dont expect graphics much better or even equal to the great games on the original xbox.
    http://one.revver.com/watch/170516
    http://one.revver.com/watch/167200

Please click the links above to watch my stick figure animations,
    and please, if you have the time, click the ads at the end to earn me some money.

Quote Originally Posted by stotheamuel
    games can be 1080p with 30 fps.... plus the console isnt even being used to the fullest.... and do you forefet about blu-rays storage capacity... for example oblivion is completely different for the ps3 now because of the amount of storage.... also ps3 has in it a blu ray player... (600) 360 with a hd dvd external drive (600)
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34858

1080p requires alot of video bandwidth, maybe a few certain games later in the consoles life but not anytime in the near future. :P

I love my Xbox 360 but, it does end up costing you alot of money and that's excactly what Microsoft is hoping for. :/ Plus I had to send mine in for repair, and a friend's as well. His was out of warranty. Tip - If they try to make you pay for the repair if your console is out of warranty call and ask to speak to a supervisor. Ask why you have to pay the money for the repair when it was them who manufactured a faulty console. They will give you a huge discount on the repair maybe you won't even have to pay at all.

Don't take me for a fanboy either. I love all consoles. =D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information