Thread: gpSP: Bit Generations

GBA gpSP: Bit Generations

Has anyone gotten the Bit Generations series working reasonably well on gpSP yet? Perhaps through the "game_config.txt"? If so, please, please, reveal how you did it, right here in this nice little thread

DCEmu Newbie

The only Bit Generations game I've got to work has been Digidrive (and it's pretty choppy). I would LOVE if someone had any idea how to get the rest working. They all freeze with a white screen after the health warning. Any ideas?

DCEmu Newbie

Update: I believe it's the BIOS. In xboy advance, the games work when "USE REAL BIOS" is turned off. When "USE REAL BIOS" is turned on, the games act the same way as they do in gpSP. Is there a fake/programmed bios we can use with gpSP?

DCEmu Coder

It's because you're using the broken BIOS...
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

DCEmu Regular

I tried one game (Dial Hex) but it didn't work, it gives a blue screen of death after loading it. I tried it both zipped and unzipped, and I'm using the correct BIOS.

Thread Information