Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Eloader 0.9.8 "Porter" Compatibility List with Links(for Emulators/Homebrew/Apps)

PSP Coder

Ever considered using the PSP Homebrew Database rather than generating yet another compatibility list?

I wish Wraggster had included the part of the news post that requests people to use the database to record compatibility information, that way everybody can see and report what works and what doesn't, rather than having scattered bits of information here and there, only visible to users of one forum or another.

See www.noobz.eu for the full release text, it really bothers me when people selectively edit that stuff.
    Using firmware v2.00-v2.80? Open up a whole world of homebrew here
    The PSP Homebrew Database needs YOU!
    Don't let your ISP get away with illegal wiretaps. Stop Phorm Now!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanjita
    Ever considered using the PSP Homebrew Database rather than generating yet another compatibility list?

I wish Wraggster had included the part of the news post that requests people to use the database to record compatibility information, that way everybody can see and report what works and what doesn't, rather than having scattered bits of information here and there, only visible to users of one forum or another.

See www.noobz.eu for the full release text, it really bothers me when people selectively edit that stuff.

Been to your site a 1,000 times. It's great.

two issues:

#1 - the news posts on teh front page go down off the bottom of the screen in Firefox and there is no scroll bar, so you can't read the whole articles you posted.

#2 - the Homebrew database part is great, but I can't seem to find any way to submit my findings. Is there a page that's missing, or do people just email you results?

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by carpy
    #1 - the news posts on teh front page go down off the bottom of the screen in Firefox and there is no scroll bar, so you can't read the whole articles you posted.
    I know the frame scrolling is a bit lame on fanjita.org, but noobz.eu should work fine. I use Firefox all the time to view and develop the site, so I'm surprised that it gives you trouble. Can you email me a screenshot?

#2 - the Homebrew database part is great, but I can't seem to find any way to submit my findings. Is there a page that's missing, or do people just email you results?
    If you're logged in, then there will be 'Add New Entry' buttons on various pages, e.g.

- When viewing the main homebrew list, there's an 'Add' button to add new homebrew titles.

- When viewing a homebrew title, there's a table of known versions, and an 'Add' button to add new version details.

- When viewing homebrew details, there's a table of compatibility reports, and an 'Add' button to add new test results.

I'm always keen to hear about usability problems, 'cos what seems obvious to me is not always obvious to saner minds

@Fanjita: is there a database for seperate fws for the eloader 0.9.8(like just for 2.6 since that's what all my tests were done on) or is it just that one big database for all fws???

way because I see in your list that AOTM work but i doesn on mine...

UPDATE: PSPAlarm 0.1, Sudoku V4 (from pspgen)French) and WifiSniffer WORKS

EDIT: KETM 0.9 also than EATEN V2 Works im sorry i had one file over the game so dint work but now yes. sorry again.

sed, there's a list for the tiff eloader for 2.6 but it only has one working thing up, i think it's the e-menu v0.1

??? you have a link I dont get what your telling me lol

EDIT: Fallout has very crapy graphic the ball doesn pass threw the spaces works but doesn play well... dont know if it's the same for 1.5 users but...

http://psp-homebrew.eu/firmware.php?...view=confirmed
    well there's 8 things now on that list but that's the link

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed247
    http://psp-homebrew.eu/firmware.php?...view=confirmed
    well there's 8 things now on that list but that's the link
    That's the link to the 'confirmed working' list, which means that at least 2 people agreed that it's working.

You can also view the 'reported working but unconfirmed' list by just choosing that from the dropdown box on that page.

I think that our list have been tested more than once (me and Blazed and other member who uses the link) So it could be an "Confirmed" as I think.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information