News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/12/27/w...hen-for-6-3xx/

I see many comments asking for the availability of a HEN for firmwares 6.30, 6.31, and 6.35…

I won’t describe in depth how stupid it is to upgrade your console and then complain about it. It’s not like hackers (or Sony, for that matter) come into your house and upgrade your PSP while you’re sleeping, right? Most people on 6.3x right now are people who made a choice on their own (I know there are exceptions…) and it’s not like we didn’t warn you

Let me also remind you that Half Byte Loader works on firmwares 6.3x and will allow you to run most applications that you can run on a HEN. I know it’s not as convenient, but it should be enough for you to wait patiently.

Now, back on the Hen for 6.35. Yes, I’m convinced this will happen. I don’t know when, and I don’t know if it will be a downgrader or a HEN for 6.35, but now that Total_Noob’s Hen is in the wild, people already started reversing it, and it is probably a matter of time before a public solution is made available for 6.3x owners. After all, the Kernel exploit used in this HEN is still here in 6.35.

Usually the difficulty in these things is to find the exploit. Now that the exploit for 6.35 has been made public, anybody with a brain and enough free time could contribute to a HEN for 6.35. And remember, beggers can’t be choosers, so grab a decompiler or shut up