Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Wishlist

DCEmu Newbie

Talking Christmas Wishlist

Wassup everyone, Christmas is coming around so I decided to type this post so that everyone could reply with a Wishlist for Homebrew and then maybe The Devs can hook us up with some presents just in time for that special holiday. Well as for me first on my list is not actually an application but something I would like to see in all new incoming Homebrew and that's a better "Read Me" tutorial because we all know that some Homebrew lacks those very important details on how to install, for example Devhook v0.46 was one of the most complicated applications to install I was all over the internet in Forums trying to find the correct tutorial on how to get everything I needed to emulated 2.71and after hours of trying I finally got it to work by taking steps from the most accurate tutorials which was from here and from another Forum, so all of that could have been prevented if there was an exact detailed step by step read me file, anyways that was first on the list second, I like the idea of the PSP Wifi controller but I wish there was a way to use the USB cable instead of Wifi, well that's all I can think of for now but feel free to reply with your wishes for Homebrew and to all The Devs keep up the great work because without you a PSP's life would suck cause they'd get no love...Thanx for your time

I’m hoping that in the UK by Christmas 2010 the PS3 might actually be out to buy!

...and another thing that sucks is where I work the offices around the corner have got a fookin Christmas tree and loadsa decorations up already! WTF? I haven’t even had my summer hols yet!

Probably it will. I just know im getting it this year.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon
    I’m hoping that in the UK by Christmas 2010 the PS3 might actually be out to buy!

...and another thing that sucks is where I work the offices around the corner have got a fookin Christmas tree and loadsa decorations up already! WTF? I haven’t even had my summer hols yet!
    coming out in march

What I won't for Christmas is Xbox 360 games to drop in price,also the price of there 2100 points card £17.99. And maybe more games to run on mame4all.

DCEmu Newbie

I wish for a Homebrew app. that can change the color of the XMB Icons so that when you put a bright background you can still see them.

I hope a new Phantasy Star game for PSP

More bonus item when buying/prelease games!!!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros
    I wish for a Homebrew app. that can change the color of the XMB Icons so that when you put a bright background you can still see them.
    same

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK
    I hope a new Phantasy Star game for PSP
    I think theres a recomp on the works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information