Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a look at this people.

Default Take a look at this people.

Even though i don't care about what people do in there own homes. I for one have always respected this forums and websites rules. I have never promoted or talked about isos in this forum or asked about them. Never have giving links to them and i cant see the post there talking about in this massage. And i have gone back and checked all my post. Now can a mod or administrator tell mi what this is. I just think this isn't fare. I feel like i shooed not even post at all in order to be save.

You have been warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Acidburn05,

You have been warned for one of your posts, which violated DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Nintendo DS Wii GP2X Xbox 360 GBA Gamecube PS2 Forums Rules. The reason you have been warned is because:

Talking about Warez.
    (Warning Type = Warez rule breaking.)

For this violation, you have been given : 4 point(s).
    The point(s) will remain in your account for 30 days.
    After that, they will be removed automatically.

The post for which you are warned can be seen here:

Warned Post

The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

=======================================
    Sorry man, ive been forced to do this tho, the ds section is getting out of control with all the backup talk and i have to take action....dont worry your not the only one there is about 20 people on the list.....remember the rules ...no iso talk
    =======================================

Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 4 point(s).

If you reach the maximum of 12, you will be banned from the Forums, for 3 days.

To see details about all the warnings you have received, until now, please click here.

Please reply back if you have a dispute.

can you post the link?

There is no link thats the problem. Like i sayd i have never promoted any of that stuff. I dont even promot regular roms eather. I send this to 3 mods and administrators hopefully they can figure it out.

There is not a link in "Warned Post"?

says im not aloud to see it. But i have checked all my post to see if i mist guided something an nothing. Why would i do something like that im not an idiot. Well its probation for 30 days without doing anything wrong.

Someone else (forgot too) had some one issue them a warning and they did nothing. It might be the same guy.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

I've been warned twice. The first time I guess I deserved it, but the second time I didn't.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

zion has been going though a load of "backup" posts that where missed in the DS forum, alot of the posts have been sent to delete. PM Zion he should be able to tell you what you did wrong. btw don't get too worried its just a few points and it will be gone in a while (30 days)

Il tell you

I went through about 50 threads, 12-20 of which were freely discussing Backup gba and nds roms, as you were a main contributer to it, (i had to warn quite a few) i was forced to issue a warning...

Dont worry its not a huge warning.

I didnt want to do it cus your a good freind, but rules are rules, and about 20 people were taking the piss in that forum.....for gods sake there was even a sticky about how to use backups on the ds...

Things were out of control, it was late (i stayed up till 4am even tho i had work at 9am today) just to get it cleaned out. So i had to take the hard line, it was beyond belief the amount of nds and gba illegal rom discussion in there...

It had to be done, cus no one was taking it seriously, and a guy even posted asking why i removed the posts...which was baffling to me..

If you wish i will get your posts out of the deleted forums and show them to you if you want proof

hmmm, forum rules are here for legal protection, we should use them to our advantage to get rid of newbs who want warez lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information