Thread: Supercard save game erased!

Default Supercard save game erased!

In the supercard menu, i went to SAVER and thought this was to save the game state onto the save file on the SD micro card.

I selected a game and it asked me "Do you save to SD, YES/NO" and selected yes. I thought I was saving the game state onto the flash memory but now my saves are gone from the game! Did I screw up royally?

you probably did. That's the only thing I find annoying about the Supercard, sometimes I'll be in the saver list without even knowing and click to start a game and get what you got but I never do it, it just annoys me

So is that a bug or severely mistranslated Engrish? I can't seem to save game states on the SD card...anyone?

I'm in the same boat as walkdontrun here

any suggestions or help would be massively appreciated :]

cheers

The file is pretty much gone. The Saver menu exists for QPC saving for homebrew; that is, you save in-game and then quickly power off and power on to save the contents of the SRAM to your media card. If the contents of the SRAM are blank to begin with, then you've just overwritten your game save with blank data (or random data, etc.)

Thread Information