Thread: Is There an Apple Spy in the JB Community?

Blog Entries

ipod Is There an Apple Spy in the JB Community?

[UPDATE: @comex's tweets didn't allege that anyone on the Dev-Team was responsible for the leak, and the suggestion in the original version of this article that he did was an error. I am keeping my graphic, though, cause it's AWESOME]

With iOS 4.3.1 apparently having been specifically released to burn an exploit held in reserve by @comex, he is now publicly speculating that Apple may have a mole on the Dev-Team itself in the jailbreak community. The genius dev behind Spirit and JailbreakMe is acknowledging that he is possibly being "paranoid," but says in a tweet that "it's really hard to explain" the patch of his exploit as "anything but a leak." He did, however, stop short of pointing any fingers at specific people.

In a separate tweet, @comex noted that the exploit that he had been holding in reserve was "actually the kernel exploit used by JailbreakMe 2.0
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...community.html

With the Copy9 application, you can now locate and activate the microphone away from a free Android phone

You can download the software for free at: http://www.spytic.com

Wow that's some soap opera stuff. To quote "Everybody's got a price" apparently apple got through to someone. I wonder what he got for his sellout actions (if this is true).

Change is inevitable... except from vending machines
    Last edited by Ricky008; August 23rd, 2011 at 04:11.

DCEmu Newbie

I'll RECOMMENDED HelloSpy is a spy software free cell phone (it is invisible on the phone and transmits the GPS position it either in real time or with a history of positions).
    You can also get a copy of sms, calls, etc. .. and activate the microphone away from the phone but I do not think this is the goal look here.
    The site is: HelloSpy.Com
    There was a story on 66 minutes about this software.

Warning !!!

hellospy lie . The owner hide behind his website to cheat people. There apps is not not invisible after installation on a cell phone. Don't get caught.
    visit this link to check if you have this spyware on your phone : 1mole.com/post/40908011296/how-to-detect-hellospy

I've tested TheOneSpy.com Android spy software with all the Android OS based mobile phones and got the good results. Its features are 100% compatible with Android versions 2.0 to 5.0 The app is currently packed with voice, data and location packages. It works in stealth mode and upload all the log files on a secured server where user an review all the data through his/her dashboard.

Thread Information