Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To all Developers etc

Blog Entries

Default To all Developers etc

You will no doubt see this soon

Important note:
    ---------------
    I'd like to mention here a few people that didn't help, their negative, unrespectful and ungrateful attitude is a shame for the DC scene.
    Here they are: Wraggster, souLLy, ace, Ender, Butters and Christuserloeser.
    There were probably some more people but those are the ones I can think of at the moment.
    Also dcemulation.com and dcemu.co.uk tend to bash some devvers for personnal reasons, so if you are a devver willing to contribute i don't recommand these places.
    Id like to say that ive always supported Dreamcast Developers and the person who wrote that isnt the nicest of people anyway.

Anything anyone needs just hollar

Dream Coder

Default Re: To all Developers etc

he has attitude issues. seriously. if everything doesnt go EXACTLY his way he throws tantrums. I remember when it happened (nobody else seems to) with NeoCD. He helped Ian with some saving code, and then when someone said it ate their VMU, he demanded his name to be taken off the credits.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

>Who wrote that?

Skyhawk, Curt and me are working working with Christuserloeser over at DCEvo and Chris is putting a lot of effort in making images for the site (and I mean a LOT), ok we're not devvers but we're only here to support and promote those guys and their creations.

What's souLLy, ace, Ender and Butters done to this guy?

We all know Wraggs is ungrateful, when did he do anything for the scene anyway? perhaps if he made a DC site or two then that might help ;D

DCDayDreamer tries a google search for DCEvo's founder

Blog Entries

lol

Just seen the post...
    I can't believe that was actually put in a readme file with a download, are these guys trying to split the DC scene or something?

i expect no better than this from him. : i would flame him but i know i'm preaching to the converted, you all know what he is. The only people who have respect for him are n00bs who quietly ignore his nasty behaviour because they like the fact thet he releases lots of dreamcast stuff... i won't even get into talking about his coding... metafox has said it better than me on numerous occasions.

how petty to single me out too.

Blog Entries

i removed the offending words from the read me anyway.

Even Ian Michael removed the words from his RadQuake update.

Sad to see that Speud is like that.

oh it was speud? there was me thinking it was reaper... so he's whinging about how i thought it was petty and whingy how he acted. hes proved me right.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i thought speud was an alright guy (well from the little i know of him from here and boob)..... i really can't belive he said that.

i don't think Ian a bad lad, he might have taken things a bit thick in the past, and made a few mistake, but in the end i think he tries his best to do the right thing.

Dream Coder

[quote author=Darksaviour69 link=board=pdev;num=1093468439;start=0#8 date=08/25/04 at 20:08:19]i thought speud was an alright guy (well from the little i know of him from here and boob)..... i really can't belive he said that.

i don't think Ian a bad lad, he might have taken things a bit thick in the past, and *made a few mistake, but in the end i think he tries his best to do the right thing. * [/quote]

he really is a good guy. i mean, comon, he has been putting up with speud just so that we could all get this improved RADquake. (yea, he doesnt care too much for him neither last time i checked)
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information