For what many of us have started to take for granted has been a bit of a journey for one person. Graf the guy behind much of the progress of the Linux scene for the PS3 has been fighting off Sony while the rest of us have been bitching over who should release the keys next. This guys, is essentially the hero for this scene but unfortunately his legal fund is drying up, yesterday on his blog he left a few words on how things are for him at this time.

From Graf's Blog:
June 17, 2011 at 7:38 pm
Hi guys, no money left anymore. Going to jail soon probably because i cannot pay court costs.
But i’m ready to stand up for everything i said and go to jail for that too. It’s not important to win, more important is to show them that we are ready to fight, that they cannot scare me off easily. Yeah, i’m ready to go to jail for my believes and my principles.
Most of people probably think that all computer and kernel hackers are weak kids, hiding in a cellar, eating pizza whole day, writing software and looking for attention Maybe, but that’s NOT me. And i will get out eventually and continue my work. My work means very much to me.

Also, gitbrew tweets:
Gitbrew hereby dedicates the OpenCL installer toolkit to graf_chokolo. SUPPORT your Devs, RT! - bit.ly/kUCmsI gitbrew.org/support
It's sad to think that someone with such great talent might be going to jail for not being able to afford the ever growing legal fees. Especially when all he is doing is restoring a function on the PS3 that an update removed.

Donate to his legal fund if you can, he has shown he wont bow down to the Giant Crab.

http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/...s-our-help-31/