Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSPMaster v009beta3 (Master System and Game Gear Emu for PSP)

Blog Entries

psp PSPMaster v009beta3 (Master System and Game Gear Emu for PSP)

Botrops has released a new version of his excellent Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator for the PSP:

What's new in PSPMaster 009 BETA 3?

- Show real ROMs names in the ROMs browser instead of files names.
    - More acurate PSP and YM2413 sound emulation, now voices are ok.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Does it support the full psp screen yet.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Does it support the full psp screen yet.
    always has.

You ask that question with every release. Troll.

great news

DCEmu Legend

psp

I'm curious as to the compatiblitywith this EMU. Someone posted on the last release that the compatibility seemed to get worse with every new update. Great to see awesome Emulators being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by carpy
    always has.

You ask that question with every release. Troll.
    Well not the ones i have downloaded can you send me your magical copy that uses the full 16:9 screen of the PSP in total. or tell me how you got the others to work in total with hte 16:9 full screen.

Well not the ones i have downloaded can you send me your magical copy that uses the full 16:9 screen of the PSP in total. or tell me how you got the others to work in total with hte 16:9 full screen.
    hey Acidburn05 why dont u just use smsplus it has a sweet gui & it full 480 x 272 screen (if u want it pm me)

DCEmu Rookie

simple.

SMS games weren't written, and were never intended to be played on a 16:9 screen. Stretching the image to fit a 16:9 screen distorts the Aspect ratio (and mrenders some games unplayable) from it's original format. The purpose of emulators is to emulate a game or system as close to the original presentation as possible. Doing what you ask would be altering that.

asking if it has this feature in every thread abour every update is rather childish.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar
    I'm curious as to the compatiblitywith this EMU. Someone posted on the last release that the compatibility seemed to get worse with every new update. Great to see awesome Emulators being developed.
    I've got nearly every US rom, and haven't seen any compatibility issues yet.

Quote Originally Posted by migsgiz
    hey Acidburn05 why dont u just use smsplus it has a sweet gui & it full 480 x 272 screen (if u want it pm me)
    I did but i like the E emulator better. but thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by carpy
    simple.

SMS games weren't written, and were never intended to be played on a 16:9 screen. Stretching the image to fit a 16:9 screen distorts the Aspect ratio (and mrenders some games unplayable) from it's original format. The purpose of emulators is to emulate a game or system as close to the original presentation as possible. Doing what you ask would be altering that.

asking if it has this feature in every thread abour every update is rather childish.
    Ok lets start with i dont care what you think. I ask because i know it hasent the capability yet.
    Second i though you sayd id did when infact it doesnt. Third i can play games the way i like or want not the way you want people to play them. If you look at other emus it looks very good with the full screen. Forth if that was the case then no emulator would support the full screen of the PSP right. Its all up to the coder thats why i ask. So dont insult mi intelligense by trying to explain aspect ratios. For i have a freeking PHD in engeniring. If i had the time id code miself. But since i dont i will just keep thanking our great C++ coders , LUA ,FLASH coders all of them for there great work.
    Oh and stop double posting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information