Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog

Default Sonic the Hedgehog

For the most part sonéc has been around for the better part of fifteen years. I being only fourteen years old have had him around like a brother. I remember the first time i played sonic. it was great the thrill of speed and dextarity. There was that TV show, a good one,Sonic the hedgehog. Then that other one, sonic underground. That show sucked. there were alot of great game i never even got to play. there were alot of good sounding games none got to play, like sonic X-treme. That was supposed to overthrow nintendos Mario 64. To bad it got canned by SoJ. there are alot of other games i dont even know about that we missed. Here is another good point, sega forced the sonic team to cut out alot of great stuff. we will never know how many hot levels were cut out of sonic adventure. Back to the main point. sonic is one of the greatest video game heros if not the greatest of all time. *A while back there was a rumor going around that the sonic team was only making 2 more sonic games. Well now that we have soniic adventure 2 and sonic heros we have to wait and see. next on the agenda is the new sonic saturday morning cartoon. It sucks! Moving on we have those neat little figures from the capsule machines in shenmue. i wasted all my cash searching for rare ones. finnaly i have to say sorry for the dislexic appearence of my article i am typing this after christmas eve dinner so i am falling asleep. i am hopping to write a complete sonic the hedgehog FAQ about all the charecters, games, history, etc. i want to here some sugeestions as to the that note.

Default Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

OK, 2.5 hours later, after a hot shower and some mountain dew, I can finnaly type correctly. Anyway the main point of the first post was to entice people into helping me with my FAQ, it wont be my first project but it will be my first none walk-through type. I need help with researching and more directly, writing. We can talk about it through AIM. My screen name for this project is Ringoisbilly. Seriously though, I am looking for A a good website to host this FAQ, B a team to help me write it, and C someone to edit it. But if your interested PM or E-mail me. Any help is apreciated.

You know you want to help me but if ya dont thats ok to. Still Im going ahead full steam but if you stll wanna help....

DCEmu Pro

I might be interested, but i'm the sort of person with a very short attention span, and may lose interest, which i dont want to leave u in the lurch mid project, however, if i do get really into it i prob wont. Also I work to no partivular time scale, do lttle bits and bobs, sometimes I can have a lot of work on. And I need someone whinging at me to get stuff done. If you're still interested in me then let me know.

thats cool, there are somethings like reaserch on little known sonic games that is easy work and proably takes about tweenty minutes a game

then again i spent four hours reaserching a game that was never realesed

DCEmu Pro

yeah, but i research a lot about sonic when i was hacking it, for stuff like the Sonic 2 beta and stuff, also the likes of sonic crakers, and do you intend to make reference to chaotix, even though it wasnt a sonic game, it did use the sonic crakers engine, and so on and so forth.

yes i do, this is about the world of sonic, even things like NiGHTS and chaotix, even "
    tail's sky patrol"

DCEmu Pro

NIGHTS rocked, as did christmas nights, i remember finishing christmas nights and then the saturn's battery ran out, i lost all my saves, i was pissed off. I even lost my sega rally ones, they were $#@! hot times if i remember correctly.

well, at the rate were going i think i project yself finishing without anyones help sometime this comming winter, plus i think it would also be cool to add links/excerts to fan fictions, and cool fan art and pics and stuff,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information