Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Hi-Fi (MSRP £199.99)

Blog Entries

psp PSP Hi-Fi (MSRP £199.99)

Heres the press release:

One of the undisputed leading products from Gamexpert Phase 4 is the PSP Hi-Fi, a top-of-the-range stereo and docking centre for the PSP that is setting new standards in performance. The PSP Hi-Fi enables you to listen to the music stored on your PSP with High Fidelity sound reproduction, directing the audio through a powerful 23 Watt RMS stereo amplifier-speaker. Development of the Hi-Fi has been driven by the fact that music can now be downloaded straight onto the PSP via its Wi-Fi function. Now you can easily switch use of the PSP from a gaming console to a music centre in a matter of seconds, docking it at the top of the Hi-Fi and simultaneously charging it with no further connections needed. The Hi-Fi incorporates a down facing sub-woofer for maximum bass extension and a two-way stereo speaker system at the front, which combine to offer an amazing audio experience from your PSP. MP3 and iPod users can also connect to the PSP Hi-Fi via it’s auxiliary input. The Hi-Fi comes complete with a Remote Control for added convenience and its sleek glossy piano black finish makes it ideal for any modern home.

Screen Via Comments

That must make a lot of noise man ! This big speaker for this little psp lol

lol, but, it wasnt built for noise! it was built for quality... still, the PSP cant play lossless audio compression, so it realy makes no difference, how high fidelidy the speakers are, when they wont get frequencys capable of testing their quality...

either way, sounds cool...

sounds cool, looks stupid imo.

DCEmu Rookie

man, i don need that $#@!, and its expensive, better buy memorystick another

DCEmu Regular

that looks bulky..
    I wont be inline to buy that one...

the speaker makes the PSP look like its built in speakers look like crap and the two- in my opinion- don't seem to go weel with each other. I'm sure it would be easier to just buy a headphone to audio wire thing so u can just hook it up to the TV or better looking or just plain better sound system.

it looks nice

It looks really big. I don't think I'll eve rneed anything quite that big. :P

DCEmu Rookie

i jus went and bought the headphone audio cable, hooked it up the the pioneer sorround sound.. play socom fire team, sounds like someone is shooting right next to me! ( poop on that crappy speaker)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information