Thread: Free offer sites - anyone had any real success?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Free offer sites - anyone had any real success?

I've been registered with one of these sites for a while now in an effort to get myself a free PSP, experienced a distinct lack of success and was wondering if these sites are all just scams.

peerclixpsp.co.uk is a COMPLETE SCAM - I repeat a COMPLETE SCAM!!! I completed my offers and all the requirements - i.e. got 9 others to complete their own offers about 2 months ago - I have not heard a word from them and they won't reply my emails and the questions I have asked through their site. Bunch of lying scammers. DO NOT use them.

I'm so angry with the whole thing I felt obligated to share it with you.

Some of you will probably laugh and call me an idiot for buying into the whole thing but the research i did (BBC article) gave the impression that it was all legit (peerclixpsp anyway) which from my experience is just not true.

So if anyone has experience of these types of sites please post here to recommend or warn.

Fakes, fakes, fakes. They will not give you anything free. Don't lose your time in these stupid sites.

more proof that these "free INSERT ITEM HERE" schemes always lead to heart break.

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK
    Fakes, fakes, fakes. They will not give you anything free. Don't lose your time in these stupid sites.
    I actually got my first PSP through that. It cost about $20 (shipping and handling of offers). They sent me a $250 check. I went to Bestbuy and bought it with the two year warranty. Than I broke it and got my money back. And now I just bought one off of Success HK. So that's technically two PSPs for $20. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Video_freak
    I actually got my first PSP through that. It cost about $20 (shipping and handling of offers). They sent me a $250 check. I went to Bestbuy and bought it with the two year warranty. Than I broke it and got my money back. And now I just bought one off of Success HK. So that's technically two PSPs for $20. :P
    Damn, you had luck :P

Yeah I know. (you have to know how to do it though )

Quote Originally Posted by Video_freak
    Yeah I know. (you have to know how to do it though )
    lucky...

My dad never lets me do that kind of stuff.

Thread Information