Thread: Sonic or Mario

Default Sonic or Mario

It has to be asked, it really comes down to Nintendo or Sega. Just remember what this forum is, well for. Go SEGA.

Default Re: Sonic or Mario

Well i really couldnt tell you as i grew up with Nintendo and Mario kicksass but i also went to my friends house to play Genesis and put in the Sonic 2 game and it also is wicked i guess i could say the fun factor of Sonic 2 is amazing but Mario games kept adding different things to make it fun so i am undecided on this one

DCEmu Pro

Sonic, without a doubt. Going back and playing them both, sonic wins hands down. He is quite simply the best! He's faster, and more fun. Mario is slow and boring go sonic!

Sonic! I grew up with sonic, but not to be biased I have given the Mario serries a large amount of time since I've become a collector. I love Mario, but I can't get over Sonic. The sprite work done on the genesis Sonic games is amazing, almost comparable to metal slug.

Sonic all the way!

DCEmu Regular

I like both in Many ways. I like Mario, from Donkey Kong, and Mario Bros (the one before "super&quot, i liked the super series but it mainly felt like a console pusher, but then at that tieme (late 1980s) arcades were starting to die off, and Nintendo was pushing the NES and GameBoy. I enjoy SMB tons, don't get me wrong, and Sonic. I can't stand either fro time to time. What about Pac Man? What about dig-dug, Frogger, etc... You'll have to pardon me, i like em both plenty, can't choose, maybe, Mr Chef Pepper form Burgertime??

ok i LOVE sonic, i went to the sonic 3 opening and got to meet a dude in a big sonic suit, i have 3 sonic dolls, a few sonic candy despencers, and own almost every sonic game for the orignal sega system, BUT just to be the odd ball i voted for mario, also because my dad looks just like him lol

Edit: Also i have a baloon from the sonic 3 opening. i was one of the first people to play the arcade game ;D and the dude that played mario in the super mario brothers movie is almost identical to my dad

i cant beleive only 13 people voted, kind of a shame being how im closing it

Thread Information