Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help ive downloaded 2.81

Default need help ive downloaded 2.81

i got a psp a week ago think it had 1.81 or something on it and without checkin the net first upgraded to 2.81 can anyone help me get a downgrader or shall i just claim a silly fault on warrenty to get a new one

claim that silly fault and get a new one

there is no homebrew or downgrader yet for 2.81 but there eventually might be but I would go for the rebate as it would take a while to develop a 2.81 downgrader much less find an exploit. btw there is no such thing as 1.81 but if it had 1.5 god should strike you down for upgrading.

Default great

it had 1. something might of been 1.6 or something but didnt realise as had not read about anything on net i feel a right $#@! now wish id never done it but never mind if i can get a customer service number for sony i will ring em how long do you think itll be before someone cracks it and is there no way of wiping the whole memory and installing a version from begining

sony says that if you send them a broken psp they give you another one with the highest firmware there is (they upgrade it)

DCEmu Newbie

yeah i did that with 2.7 (from 2.0) and when i returned it got a 2.6 ta-082.

crud.

Quote Originally Posted by iaintgotabrain
    it had 1. something might of been 1.6 or something but didnt realise as had not read about anything on net i feel a right $#@! now wish id never done it but never mind if i can get a customer service number for sony i will ring em how long do you think itll be before someone cracks it and is there no way of wiping the whole memory and installing a version from begining
    Sony doesn't do downgrades, unfortunately.

the pawnshop can be your best friend at these times

Quote Originally Posted by iaintgotabrain

LMAO!!

haha...there is no such thing as 1.6 but there is no downgrade OR homebrew for 2.81 becuase the only reason they released 2.81 is to increase the secruity and fix the LibTIFF exploit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information