Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How did you discover DCEmu? REBORN!

Wally introduced me to this site when i first got my psp which wasnt that long ago, and i must say that you guys are like family now.

The Long Claw of the Law BlueCrab's Avatar

I heard about the site from wraggster while he was working on it, and just joined up.... back when the dreamcast was the only console here.
    Sylverant PSO Server
    http://crabemu.sourceforge.net/
    irc.freenode.net #dreamcastdev #dcemuuk #yabause #ljsdcdev

Dream Coder

I was here when it was called dcemu because of emulation on the dreamcast. iirc, I was here the day the site went public (and a few days before due to being linked repeatedly), but refused to join because I felt (and still do feel) that what is needed in the Dreamcast scene is cooperation as opposed to rival sites dividing user bases.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

I, like Homebrew Hunter, found this from Datel. I bought a 4gig max media player(I was young and foolish)and messed around with it for a week. When I decided to visit their poorly designed mini site(you know why its mini, because you can't maxamize the window)and I saw some sites on the left. At the top I saw a picture of the site and a caption that said
    It’s one of the best DS home brew sites on the net! At DS Emulation, you can check out all the latest public domain games, applications and emulators, as well as reading about the latest DS news. And as well as the apps, games, emulators and more stored on the site, it also offers links to plenty more home brew programs elsewhere on the net.
    After that I waited around for a month or so and then registered. After that its been like nothing else.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

right after the 2.71 downgrader became avaliable, i got it, and looked for devhook, this link showed up on google http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29032

it introduced me to homebrew, and it's in my favs, that's how i get to the site every time

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    I was here when it was called dcemu because of emulation on the dreamcast. iirc, I was here the day the site went public (and a few days before due to being linked repeatedly), but refused to join because I felt (and still do feel) that what is needed in the Dreamcast scene is cooperation as opposed to rival sites dividing user bases.

the problem is that management at other site refuse to keep it up-to-date, or to let anyone update it. they are happy to keep it 3-4 years out of date. I understand that splitting the scene is not good, that why i link to every legal dc scene site on the front of dcnews. But dcnews is the only dc scene site that covers all dc news effectively.

Blog Entries

ummm, I can't quite remember???

but all I know is that I was here 7 months before I decided to join and start posting! lol

I remember, fanjita talked about this place, the n64 emulator by PSmonkey... these 2 are the best reasons , then I started to release my games here.

RIP: Agapito Elber Gudo.
    RIP: Rosa Melano
    Chema! Te lo lavas!
    Have a nice day! lmao

ShadowProphet introduced me to the site and now I am here quite often. At least twice a day.

DCEmu Art Pro

I used PSP-hacks.com

Then I found there update where slow...

So I search google for PSP Hacks Emulation and stuff.

First thing that came up was DCEmu. Registered and downloaded from then, Only found the forums like a month after

Best thing since.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information