Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retail Saves to ROM Saves?

Default Retail Saves to ROM Saves?

Before I start, I'm not asking for ROMs or talking about ROMs themselves, I'm talking about converting save files.

Is it possible to take save files from your retail NDS games and convert them into save files usable for .nds roms on your chosen media device like M3? This of course with the use of a homebrew program. I'm not sure if Rein or ReinMoon can do this because the programs are in japanese and no one is giving us help on what they do exactly, but they do deal with save files in some way. If anyone can make a program that could do this effortlessly, it would be appreciated.

You can get save files from (dare I say) Datel's (there I did it) Action replay Duo. I forget what type of file they are but they aren't .sav. I don't know about converting them.

DCEmu Regular

Or you could download (I think) "Reinmoon" which lets you take your save from your retail cart. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I've never used it.

yes reinmoon is the app to use

There is a disclaimer that Reinmoon can currupt your entire memory card. So, don't get pissed off if it does, and be extremely happy if it doesn't. However i have heard that it doesn't currupt cards a lot, like some people have used it many times with no problems.

Reinmoon has no english readme, its a japanese program. I'm not sure how to run it.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Get an AR max duo, backup a save, export it, do some stuff...feh, I'll esplain lator.

If you get an animal crossing save you can do wonderful things to it with a program called AnimalMap.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer699
    If you get an animal crossing save you can do wonderful things to it with a program called AnimalMap.
    Heheh thats always fun to do lol, i added all the rare items there was with a trainer that worked with my X-ROM lol

How about mansion seeds? Muahahha....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information