Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memory Sticks

Default Memory Sticks

Hello! I am a proud owner of a psp 1.5, i just bought it and I need to buy a memory stick. I don't know what to choose... Sony 2gb High Speed or Sandisk 2gb without HS ? I don't know the exact specification of this High Speed technology but I read that it is used at devices that support it. So does psp support it?? And if it does is it that much of a difference to pay the extra 20$? Thank you in advance!

Pls someone... My friend went in the USA and he will be back in 2 days. I need to choose to tell him to buy it for me.

The speed difference isn't that noticeable. The Sandisk one is better and the Sony one's are apparently prone to failure. Saying that I've never has a problem with my Sony MS's.
    For future reference, rather than double-posting edit you last post. It will save you getting "told off" by the admin staff. Welcome to DCEmu.

i will stick with sandisk over sony

I don't know if you've heard mukumuku, but the majority of us hate sony with a vengeance, with there suck-ass firmware updates.

First of all thank you for your replies. Sorry for the double post but I was in a hurry and I didn't had in mind editing the post So you suggest going for the sandisk. But you didn't answer if PSP supports High Speed tech. Anyway when I load something from the memory stick to run in my PSP, I assume the performance will be the same to both sticks. The difference will be noticed when I transfer files from the PC to PSP ?

that will be the only difference. And i have a high speed 4gb sandisk and then regular sandisk and i see no difference. I do see difference with the sony one i own its high speed and sucks

hahaha. Ok thanks a lot, i made up my mind. I'll tell my friend to buy me the sandisk. What a pitty I can't order it from amazon.com for 62$... I'll have to buy it for 99$ which is still 26 euros less than it costs here in Greece...

how about a from ebay i got al mine there and they all work great

Seriously dude, get it from eBay. I got my last Sony MS 2GB for £24 in P&P. that like 35 euros or like 45 dollars. you may be able to get 2 for the money you are willing to spend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information