Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Will You Ever Out Grow Video Games?

I think the word "yes" should be removed as an answer from any question that pertains to this subject.

I am 40 and have actually just started playing home console games in the last 4 years. Have had a X-Box, sold it, and just bought my first PS2 in March 2007. In the 80's as a teen I always hit the arcades with pockets full of quarters. Had an Atari when they first came out too. Forever Young should be the mentality, while maintaining responsibility when required. PEACE!

Wii User

I hope I don't, because even when you're older it would be funny to see how much you suck at video games (unless, you're so sad that you play sooo much that you're still a master at 40+)..

Video games have always been around me as long as I can remember. So for me its kind of like watching TV. If I feel like playing them, I will. No addiction, no need.

I have limited my game playing these past year or so because I am never have time to play.

DCEmu Newbie

Na, I doubt I'll grow out of videogames, they've been an important part of my free time since I was a kid, and I've grown up playing 'em. Even though some people think I should stop playing "kiddies" games like Ratchet and Clank (btw, I'm 16); I can only say 2 words to them- these words rhyme with the phrase "Duck Jew".

I will never out grow video games. they are just too fun

Unhappy

I really have no idea if I will ever grow out of video games. It depends on how much free time I have (If I have a job that doesn't leave me with much to time play games) and my physical condition in the future (If I lose my hands or have arthritis or something then using a controller is out of the question, unless games become playable with mind control by then).

I think I probably will someday.

Mind control won't be necessary - with a pair of augmented reality goggles and a couple of control buttons large enough to thump at feebly with your withered stumps, the real world need only be a grand arcade of virtually limitless gaming possibilities and applications. Seriously, search for Augmented Reality in Google and YouTube. If you find it, you'll love the first-person recording of Ewok Rampage on the demo guy's desktop (not his Windows Desktop, the one with his keyboard on it). Look out for Darth Vader's victory celebration. =D

i dont think so..cant imagine life without them!! hehehe..God, i need them i need to relax..i need to have an outlet..:thumbup:

Thread Information