Thread: Help With CPS2PSP 1.0

DCEmu Rookie

Default Help With CPS2PSP 1.0

I am having trouble with the emulator beacuse I tried to load Marvel vs capcom and xmen vs Street fighters and says does not work. I am not sure if they work or I am doing something wrong. ok marvel vs capcom is working but xmen vs strret fighters is still having prolbem

you have to use the converter which came with the file that you downloaded. That will create a cache file which you then transfer to the cache folder in CPS2 emulator folder. it should work after you do that.

DCEmu Old Pro

also for marvel vs capcom you have to have the us version as european doesnt work
    if you dont simply adding a u to the filename seems to work, so instead of mvsc.zip, it would be called mvscu.zip...after running the zip throught the converter the cache needs to be named mvsc_cache.zip

DCEmu Rookie

Thanks Marvel vs Capcom works and Marvel vs. Stret works with the same method except with X-Men Vs. Street Fighter doesn't work
    EDIT: I named X-men Vs. Street Fighter rom from xmvsf.zip to xmvsfu.zip and xmvsfur1.zip and I don't know what other combinations to use

Thread Information