Thread: How do you edit DivX videos in Adobe Premiere?

DCEmu Regular

Default How do you edit DivX videos in Adobe Premiere?

How do you edit DivX videos in Adobe Premiere?

i cant seem to work it out at all.

just basically i have a DivX video which i encoded myself, but i also want to edit it in Adobe Premiere, cause i know this and that abit with it, besides the fact i want to edit on it.

i can basically import the video into the timeline, but on the editing preview, i only get the sound and a black picture throughout (right screen).

on the left screen (where it basically plays the actual video) i can see the DivX icon open on the taskbar, and is literally viewable, but only wen played.

and even wen i do edit, with no pic, and export it agian to another frmat like MOV or AVI again, it all comes out jerky and makes me mad.

i would appreciate it if anyone can help me very much. it would mean so much to me.

thanks very much, and i will help answer ur questions as well if u need to know more.

thanks.

i think the problem is, you're supposed to save to divx when the project is finished, and just work with uncompressed video while you're editing. Does that help at all?

DCEmu Regular

well uncompress video is a biggy! and i do not have the space for that either.

also, it can preview while editing with MPG4 VKI,and MPEG as well, but MPEG is jerky as wel wen editing.

i think it is because Adobe can render the preview video while editing, which is something annoying.

i hope that helps.

anyone?

DCEmu Regular

anyone?

pleasee??

Thread Information