Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: PS1P Official Announcement - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    English isn't his native language. Everyone seemed to love the emulator and think it was leaps and bounds ahead of the compeition and a godsend until they found out it wasn't 100% his work. How conveniant.
    Ok sorry for the talking insult, but it not like he hasn't stolen code or taken credit for other people's work before.

Maaan!
    I cant wait until this iz released!
    ill be playing my Legend Of Mana and Dragoon first!

( O ) ( O )

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped'Up
    man, no words can describe how excited I am about this!!!

I've begun ripping my PSone games...but man, these bin/iso files are huge. Hope the 8GB duo sticks will be coming out soon...and cheap!
    If your going to be using an 8Gb duo stick, then you better hope they release the emulator for 2.6 firmware or up. Anything else can't see the 8gb as there is a 4gb limit on the firmware. You know they won't be cheap either. Just wait for the release, 4gb stick prices will go down, and then spring in for two 4gb sticks at $200 instead of one 8 gb stick at $300. (I already got my 4gb sandisk duo Ultra II for $104.99. Lifetime warrenty, sick price. Why wait?)

*Haha, just released this was my first post* Love DCEmu though, and my dreamcast(s).

i bet wragsters had about a millon pms saying plz plz plz send it too me poor guy i look foward to the release hope its within a month

DCEmu Coder

That's one thing I can't understand, how could yoshi know that PS1P one is based on PCSX and FPSE?

Unless he's just cheaply accusing someone else (without any evidence) instead of defending himself... kind of to try and draw people's attention to someone else, or worse, drag someone else to the pool of (legality) mud he's in.

Would be easier for him just to release the code and stop that madness though...

Taking the opportunity to apologize for my HOTA release--which was GPL and I didn't release the sources along with the binaries. I didn't say explicitly I'd send the code to anyone who asked, but I was going to upload it as soon as someone did ask for it, cause I was just lazy to package it And that's exactly what I did when the original author came in and asked Please forgive my laziness then

Thank you Tinnus, now all he has to do is copy and paste your statement. Of course that would once again be plagarizing but it's a step in the right direction. Also, Tinnus, I was just about to guess, from the news that Wraggster reported, that this "Anonymous Coder" was you but considering the fact that you have posted on this topic I will withdraw that prediction. I know you could do it though, since you did psx4palm. If you don't mind me asking, and I know this falls into the "don't ask for releases" sin, have you released that? I haven't really been paying attention to the Palm scene for a while (mostly because I'm following PSP hardcore now).

DCEmu Coder

It's not me, and it's no one from the psx4all team either. To be honest I have no idea who it is

About psx4palm, hmm...... keep an eye out for the next weeks

DCEmu Legend

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by yoshihiro
    Prety good prety good build the old $#@! of PMF and test it on your psp lol if it's same . e ask teh source not for the ppl's but only for him .So he have stolen the source code of PCSX too PMF this emu PS1P is based on PCSX and FPSE 0.8 Beta it's under GPL too bye Girlzzzzzzzzzz .
    My Hero!!!

DCEmu Regular

It is obviously better that the coder of this stays annonymous just to be on the safe side. I think it is unwise to even guess who it is unless you want to help Sony figure out who to keep an eye on.

DCEmu Newbie

I would test it !!!!

( sorry for my english i'm french )

Thread Information