Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Official Announcement - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

All this FF7 talk... I honestly think that he means it runs perfectly with no glitches or crashes, not at full speed. I think the same goes for Ridge Racer.

But hey, I could be wrong. ... I HOPE that I am wrong!!

all 3 discs of ff7 are ripped and waiting to b used and abused, as wel as P E 2 !!! i cant wait

DCEmu Rookie

Wraggster please, break the quiz

works perfectly

means ...

1. Perfect graphics
    2. Perfect speed
    3. Both

whoo! lol anonymous coder i would add you to my top list of coders but.. lol well youre anonymous. hahaha thats actually kinda funny too bcuz if no one knows who made it sony cant do $#@!! lol yay! well heres my top 3 as it stands.

1. StrmnNrmn
    2. That Anonymous Guy
    3. Zion. lol yes ZION. waiting for future resurrection STILL lol

Ok one thing, I know how to rip the games (alcohal 120%) but what is the fastest way to rip them and what program can I get them the smallest. I DONT want people to send me the games, just links to programs to rip them.

Wraggster, has this anonymous coder given thought to the idea of disk swapping for those PS1 games that are multiple disks (IE FF 7-9, MGS, CC...)?

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK
    I hope that this one cannot be illegal..
    Well we'll find out soon enough. Sony has a vested interest in a PS1 emulator for the PSP. I am happy that homebrew has come first, but this may be a nail in the coffin for this emulator.

Sony now knows one is in the works and close to release. All they need to do is wait for the parties to reveal themselves and slam us down...

This post would have been far more fruitful if a release was made, at least then Sony couldn't stop the dissemenation of the file over the internet; only stop those who started it and by then it would have reached thousands if not millions of computers.

hmph in which case it would be better for anonymous to stay anonymous until the time is right? damn you sony. DAMN YOU! lol

DCEmu Newbie

I wonder what the FPS is on this right now. If it is 15, then when the dyna coding is complete, we can be looking at full speed.

In either case, I am sure the emu is slow at the moment, so I have more then enough patience to wait. Lego is keeping me busy.

I am just surprised noone brought up Castlevania. I wonder how that plays.

and in which case i will wait until the release is posted and download IMMEDIATELY! lol

Thread Information