Thread: Trackmania Nations

Default Trackmania Nations

If you all heard of Trackmania Original or Trackmania Sunrise then your going to like this. Trackmania Nations is free for all its a battle of countries and you must come in first place to beat other countries.

Anyways this game is amazing i downloaded it and couldnt believe my eyes and what i was seeing. This game kind of reminded me of Monkey Ball try and get your car to the finish line but you must becareful and watchout for the obsticles that lie in front of you.

The coolest part of this game is its never the same the tracks are constantly updated everytime you play so theres always a different obsticles. They have a single player mode basically for practising cause this is an all an all online racing game.

Once you complete the practise mode go online test your skills cause i think this January 07, you will be competing against the world for some good cash. The graphics are amazing and i believe you need DX9 but it doesnt hurt to try it on a low grade PC.

The sound is desent and another amazing part of that along with the constant updating of levels you get different music aswell. The only thing thats sad about this game is there is only one car to select from.

This game can be controlled by either Keyboard,Joystick or Gamepads. So being only able to use one car in this game i would give a look at this game its unbelievable and i wouldnt mind seeing you out there.

For more info and a free download checkout:
    http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php

Thanks and see you out on the track

Eric

i played it once off a pcgamer disc and loved it might be worth the look at

for a free game, this a wonderfull bit of software

When i downloaded it off of CNET i didnt think it was going to be great cause you usually think anything free is desent but not really amazing to play more then once.

I played it maybe 2 weeks after downloading it with my brother we stayed up all night playing it to its very addictive. So hey tell your friends about it and lets get this game even more popular.

I read some info on it on gamespot that it was more popular in Europe and said its quite sad cause its a great game but North America didnt get into it. Well i know a good reason for that Nadeo isnt a very known company and thats possibly cause of poor advertising down here in North America.

So well now i'm out finding everyone across the world to get into this absolutely amazing game cause after all this site doesnt just have people from the UK one being me.

Also if you like Nations that much you might like Trackmania Sunrise which i purchased and have the Trackmania Sunrise Extreme patch. It may not be free and not being free there is some different added features in the game.

One being there is a single player mode its not a practise mode though i dont think there is a practise mode. You can download custom campaigns and there is official campaigns aswell so it wont keep you bored.

There is also the special multiplayer mode sadly it aint as popular as Nations cause it is more advertised then Sunrise and Nations is free.

Sunrise has nice wicked amazing AI and yes again you need DX9. Music i think is probably the same as Nations where you get the normal music that comes with the game but there is people who add custom music to there own tracks.

The custom campaign is very difficult trust me im having a tough time playin them but these campaigns are great to play with a friend to see who can beat it.

Sunrise had good reviews but sadly cause it didnt make it far in North America i cant say much there but it Europe loves the game.

I overall love these trackmania games but right now i think its best to stick with Nations until more and more people get so addicted to Nations that they should move onto Sunrise.

Eric

Thread Information