Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The GTA LCS Glitch?

DCEmu Newbie

Default The GTA LCS Glitch?

I am running firmware 2.81 but I heard yo ucan still run eLoader with GTA? Do I have to download the .zip file for this or the .exe?

the eloader doesnt work on 2.80 or 2.81 firmware....be patient it will come out eventually

DCEmu Newbie

Well it says here 2.xx wouldnt that mean any number i thoguht only the TIFF loader doesnt work?

PSP User

2.70+ the tiff loader for gta doesn't work.

DCEmu Newbie

Well on noobz.eu they state

Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA.

I am jsut wanting thsi to play some old SNES versions of Mortal Kombat, for these ROMS czn I jsut use the oens I got for my PC version or do I have to download a specific PSP version of them?

PSP User

u can try, but it won't work.

The GTA exploit was patched long ago in 2.7.

"Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA."

That must be old or something.

DCEmu Newbie

That exploit wasnt patched unless you baught the newer version of gTA I have the one that came out day fo release.

Quote Originally Posted by lVlAtlZiX
    That exploit wasnt patched unless you baught the newer version of gTA I have the one that came out day fo release.
    No, it was patched in newer firmwares to prevent even the old release of GTA with the exploit from working, and a new release of the game came out with the hole patched.

The gta loader worked with 'all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA' at the time that was written. The GTA eloader, like edison carters cheat device which was fanjitas starting point with the save game exploit, worked from 2.0 to 2.7

The old tiff exploit was patched with fw 2.01, the new tiff exploit works from 2.0 to 2.71 i believe, and perhaps higher some day.

You must keep waiting i'm afraid

Well on noobz.eu they state

Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA.

I am jsut wanting thsi to play some old SNES versions of Mortal Kombat, for these ROMS czn I jsut use the oens I got for my PC version or do I have to download a specific PSP version of them?
    omfg wut a n00b. LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information