Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP/MS/UMD's ok going through airport x-ray?

Question PSP/MS/UMD's ok going through airport x-ray?

Has anyone taken a PSP on a plane recently? I'm just curious if it's cool to pass it through the x-ray screening in my hand luggage? I keep remembering the time I lost a few old camera films years ago...

I know with recent restrictions I'll have to take out the PSP so someone can check it's kosher, but I'll probably have to still pass through all my UMD's/MS's etc.

The last thing I want to do is lose my data or have to put it in my suit case!

Should be ok

PSN ID: splodger15

I hope so

Not sure what I'd do without it for two weeks. My girlfriend would be thrilled if it broke though lol. I don't think she's even realised I'm taking it yet

Your girlfriend doesn't like your PSP? My wife f'n loves hers!! When she's playing on it, I don't get a look-in! Unless she's pecker-slapping me on Hot Shots Golf!

Haha, she loves my PSP, especially playing all the sonic games and I indeed have the same problem...I can't get her off it.

What she doesn't like though...is me playing it for hours instead of...spending quality time with her etc /shrug

Wasnt there an issue with not allowing laptops on some planes recently due to the random battery explosions? That would be their main objection if any I would think.

They were all sony produced Li-Ion batteries, seems as if all laptop brands using them are doing recalls except sony, almost like theyre keeping the decent ones for themselves and flogging the rest. Goto love sony

Ack, I'm taking my Sony Vaio too :-/ That's more important than the PSP actually...unfortunately I need to be able to do work if there are any problems at my office.

I tried calling the airport this morning to check what exactly I could take through in hand luggage but they put me on hold for ages...I better try again I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Meekasko
    Haha, she loves my PSP, especially playing all the sonic games and I indeed have the same problem...I can't get her off it.

What she doesn't like though...is me playing it for hours instead of...spending quality time with her etc /shrug
    Best thing to do, buy her her own PSP! Then you can WiFi with her and claim it's spending quality time, when it's really gaming time!

Hehe good call. When I get back from hols I'm gonna get my previous, and sadly bricked, PSP repaired and she can have that one

Buying my wife a PSP is the best thing I did.
    And when I say that I really mean, having to swap with her after buying it because hers wouldn't do homebrew at that time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information