Thread: Ubisoft AND Sega Bring Mind Quiz for the PSP

Blog Entries

psp Ubisoft AND Sega Bring Mind Quiz for the PSP

Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest videogame publishers, announced that it will publish Mind Quiz, Sega’s hit brain training game in Europe. Mind Quiz, the PSP game, was a hit across Japan and will be available in stores in November 2006.

KEY FEATURES

Test calculation, reflex, judgement, and memory: All the exercises are qualified to exercise the brain with scientific experiments
    How old is your brain? Featuring the Brain Age Checking Mode: Mind Quiz contains the new “Brain Age Checking Mode” this allows the player to evaluate their brain age by solving questions once a day
    Intense fun: Set in a school setting, players can enjoy elements such as online gameplay and mock exams to evaluate strength. The game also features a ‘challenge mode’ and a ‘healing gallery’
    Pick up and play: By using the PSP’s simple functionality, anyone can play Mind Quiz at any age. Begin training with school teachers, then try a variety of unique brain training programs and difficulty settings.
    The latest addition to the blockbuster “Brain Trainer” Japanese series: Renamed “Mind Quiz” for Europe, the game is the best in the series yet. Supervised by Dr. Kawashima, the Japanese authority on Functional Brain Imaging, Mind Quiz helps to train and stimulate the brain.

Screenshots Via Comments

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

LMAO poor mans brain training !!!! Nice to se $ony been as original as ever NOT !!!.

Awesome.. A psp game that will tell me how stupid I really am.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Rookie

You're blaming Sony because...? It's SEGA and UBISOFT who's porting the game from the original standalone unit. :P

Looking forward to this, myself.

hey.this game sounds really good and interesting to me.if it's that good as you describe it, i'm getting it.i think everyone uses his brain playing any games but it's nice to get my hands on something different.

DCEmu Newbie

The only company thats original anymore is nintendo, sad to see them get beat on by Microsoft and Sony

nintendo was always pushing forward with gameplay.anyway i like all platforms because there are certain superb games that come out on each one.

Thread Information