Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You f**king What?

Blog Entries

General games You f**king What?

News from CVG

Free rag thelondonpaper labels male gamers 'hairy-palmed wank-monkeys'

Think of a computer gamer and what comes to mind? Probably a lot of things but not necessarily, according to Stuart McGurk of thelondonpaper on October 4, "A zit-crusted, Olay-avoiding, hairy-palmed wank-monkey living with his mother". For a start, we don't live with our mothers (well Andy does but he's only 20, bless him).

The abuse doesn't end there friends. According to the article (on girl gaming), a rise in technology has now widened the market to "slightly older hairy-palmed wank monkeys". Cheers!

McGurk then goes on to say developers assumed gamers only wanted to kick someone in the groin and shoot them in face (hey, we like driving games too!), but gaming objectives "have now expanded beyond causing death and pain". Yeah, because that's all we've been able to do in the millions of games released over the last few decades...

Next time you see one of those purple paperboys handing out thelondonpaper near a Tube station, we strongly recommend you take it, thrown it on the ground and stamp on it. We always preferred London Lite anyway...

Comments anyone

what a narrowminded individual.... im a gamer and i dont want to cause death and pain !!!

They must be the ones who are a bunch of f**king w**kers, im a gamer and i want to cause pain to those c*unts

written by a feeee-male no doubt

How many gamers are there? I bet thats just offended and alienated half thier readers in one go. What kind of idiot journalists write for that rag?

Hahahahaa....How descriptive!..."hairy palmed wank monkeys" Excellent! The journalist has probably not done wonders for the paper...

PSP User

hmmm hairy palmed wank monkeys that says alot of what he does in his own time, he's one of those people who criticises everything. Im sure he is a bald palmed no-$#@!ed monkey himself

Exclamation

sorry im a total noob at this. How do i tell if i have a TA-082 PSP?

LOL

scottish you open your umd drive and check if there is writing on the motherboard in the top right corner. Theres a guide somewhere.

anyways i think it describes gamers to a t

lol k i suppose i will search for thou file.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information