Thread: Saving Japanese Games

Default Saving Japanese Games

Hello,

I forgot what side is what when you go to save your progress in a game and the save menu pops up. I am guessing it's setup the same as English. The game I am saving is in Japanese and I want to save my progress as it took a while to get there.

Also, arent the O and X buttons setup differently with the Japan PSP? So what one saves and cancels and what should I press for my JP game?

DCEmu Regular

o_O Oddly enough, the memory card menus are still in English if you're using an English OS for your PSP when playing Japanese games. Just follow those instructions. however, until you get to the memory card menus, you must do it in Japanese.

I'd tell you what the menus are and what means what in Japanese, but according to board rules, I'm incapable of doing so. You see, writing in a foreign language is against the rules, so I can't even write something simple as what "yes" and "no" are. I've been warned once for writing something in Japanese before, so apparently that's forbidden. Awesome, huh?

What game are you trying to save on, for the record?

Star Soilder - great game

I think if you can tell me the way it works in English (I dont remember if the left side saves or right side saves) I can figure it out from there. Or PM me.

thanks

Thread Information