Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: PS1P Screenshots - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

This stupid discussion must die. Dreamcast (or any system from the 128bit era) will never be emulated on psp

>>>>>> I DONT BELIEVE<<<<<<<<< even though i want to, i dont see it, dont play it ..................forever bin waiting, to me its not going to be like gpsp so this is just eye raising to HEAR ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGUST the 7th, yeah right wraggster sorry for doubting u but its jus a dream!!!! SORRY For Being Negative, but sum1 has to, so their will be more hype if actual comes out

yea the only real problem with the psp is the ram when porting emu's .chrisrulz555 pritty harsh words i should be banned. why because i come with a thought or idea off of a topic and you come and flame me beacuse you didnt know that the dreamcast didnt come out last year. please. im intitled to my thought just like everyone else here im just saying that i think dreamcast is possible. of course im not saying that im able to do it i read up on porting emus and it looked like rocket science so maybe someone else. maybe exophase or zx-81 or even strrnnmm when he finishes deadalus (though i wont see this happening for a while) a coder that has knowledge of porting more advanced emu's to other hardware could at least attemped to do it. BUT HEY THATS ASKING ALOT. thats very time consuming and a coder has to be devoted to doing so.Jpdeathblade thanx for backing me up im glad theres more ppl out there that want to see dreamcast on the psp.like cloudhunter said In responce to the posts that happened while I was posting, Just because the PS1 is possible, doesn't mean that the Dreamcast will be. SO I MIGHT BE WRONG. im not saying im correct on this . back to topic. ps1 emu i cant wait

I can't await it

What about a Saturn or 3DO emulator ? Is a very nice thing !!!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by smith1
    No, you can't emulate the Dreamcast on the PSP. It's more powerful than the PSP is. IIRC, it's more powerful than the PS2 is.
    No the PSP and PS2 are a lot more powerful than the Dreamcast, just not nearly enough to be able to emulate it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
    No the PSP and PS2 are a lot more powerful than the Dreamcast, just not nearly enough to be able to emulate it.
    it is not right. I'm seeing that you don't have any idea about dreamcast. PLEASE, don't say stupid things.

Mmmmm... Warcraft portable. I'm drooling on my poor PSP already.

wraggster-stop taunting us with this release. No offence but its coming off as being a bit rude.

Oh, stop it. I know you all love it. ;D

Thread Information