Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPS-3 emulation?

Quote Originally Posted by pibster
    okay heres the deal, I heard theres a working cps3 emu for pc but it cost $100 lol im serious maybe a pspcoder can buy it and code it to the psp ;D
    lmao where did you "hear" this from? smells like bologna

Its a fib shoot a CPS2 is hard enoghf to code let alone a cps3

its quite possible....after all, sce has a working psp emulator that they wont release.....but i doubt that donating 100 bucks will get you a copy of that emulator.

sounds like 100% bull to me

haha thats why i was hoping some1 else would buy it and then hand it down to us

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by kando
    its quite possible....after all, sce has a working psp emulator that they wont release.....but i doubt that donating 100 bucks will get you a copy of that emulator.

sounds like 100% bull to me
    yea, they have one because they BUILT THE MACHINE. The point is that due to security measures, it is almost impossible to reverse engineer any information from the CPS3 hardware.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

CPS3 ported to PSP?...that sounds very hard to do...Marvel vs. Capcom skips like a rabbit on steroids on the last CPS2PSP version....Image what Street Fighter III would be like....stutters...stutters...stutters...But who knows? The last CPS2PSP emu by NJ is still in Beta form...Maybe a smooth running Marv vs. Cap awaits us in the future...maybe then also a CPS3 emu.
    Interesting, none the less.

One thing I've given thought to lately with all these Capcom System emus around and about on the PSP is the possibility to replicate CPS3-like games through an Open Mugen engine....I downloaded a Mugen game for my PC that is exactly like Street Fighter III 3rd Strike:Fight for the Future....but compiled in Mugen form. All the Characters/Music/Backgrounds/Effects have been ripped & are there faithfully, and play just like the Capcom original...with added bonuses like Tag Team fights, Super Jumping Air combos like the CPS2 Vs. series, and many more stuff.

....So I thought, if there's already a beta port of Open Mugen available on PSP...Why doesn't somebody code the hell out of it and make all customizations possible? I'm sure It makes more sense than having to fully emulate an arcade console on a handheld...am I right?

Can we start talking about CPS3 on psp now since it's going to happen any day now?!?!?! CPS3 is working on pc emulators, and I WANT AN NJ COMEBACK, WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by paladinja View Post
    Can we start talking about CPS3 on psp now since it's going to happen any day now?!?!?! CPS3 is working on pc emulators, and I WANT AN NJ COMEBACK, WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?
    Not gonna happen, at least not with any speed at all.

DCEmu Newbie

[do u guys know how 2 get the csp3 to work on the pc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information