Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour - VirtualPSP [PSP emulator for Windows] Screens and Info

Blog Entries

psp Rumour - VirtualPSP [PSP emulator for Windows] Screens and Info

UPDATE-

Theres quite a discussion of the validity of this emulator as it now seems that its coded in Java, im going to leave this newspost up for now and update it when its proven either fake or not, but for now we are going with the fake option until proved wrong

Sometimes news hits the scene and it amazes all, today we have had a newposting by forum member S!ms of his announcement of his PSP Emulator for windows, the emulator is being worked on as we speak, heres some screens-

Nows heres what S!ms posted:

Hi folks,

I have been working on this for ages, and maybe you guys would like to know what's going on.

I am working on a PSP Emulator for the PC (32bit currently), called VirtualPSP. It is a fully working PSP, but now on your PC. It does read the dumped flash (like devhook) and emulates it. (I'm not gonna post all the technical details here, because only 1% will understand what i mean lol).

As you see it is working, but it runs very slow. Maybe it is my PC (1.3Ghz/256MB RAM), but i'll try to fix this and let some people try.

Online play (infrastructure) will be available too, all connecting Peer to Peer. (My server will function as a main host). I need some time to get this fully working though. I can connect to my LAN pc's, but it freezes when the game's loading. I'll try to fix this anyway.
    Maybe i can add Ad-hoc function through the internet? (Like KAI)

And no, i'm not gonna release this *yet*. It can take a while, but if i need some testers, i'll PM you.

I would like to recieve some feedback of my work.

~S!ms

All sounds very very interesting doesnt it, well as with all announcements from as yet unknown coders we must take this as a rumoured news, what this means is we arent trying to disrespect the coder but try to not build up the news too much if it is a fake.

But if this is real then wow its great news for the whole PSP Scene , if the coder agrees to me having a beta to verify the release then ill shout out the news from everywhere, the moment i can verify it

Full info and screenshots at this thread on our DCEmu forums here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38357

This is incredible. I hope it's real and I hope it rocks.

i cannot believe it.i knew it will come out but i never expected it so fast.can i emulate ps1 on psp emulator for windows? lol forgot to say that p2p play turns me on...

If this is real, this is gonna rock, I still think that the PSP loads so slow, even if you use ISO's(Sorry, I know we arn't supposed to talk about then), but then again this uses ISO's to run, so ha, in your face.jk,lol.

Well done, looks like your onto something there.

Just to let you know, I will be more than happy to test for you when you get round to it. Look forward to receiving a PM.

Did he give you that beta wraggster?

Hmmm... this doesn't exactly scream fake. But I agree its best to take something like this as a rumor... till proven true. I think S!MS should at least give you a copy Wraggster =]

DCEmu Newbie

Clearly fake.

i'll beta test.

Interesting.
    (Ill Beta Test!)

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information