Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.8 - Gameboy Advance Emulator for PSP

DCEmu Legend

psp Has anyone finished this game in its entirety?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidus
    This is the farthest I can get in the game and it crashes everytime when I walk left past the Goron. Then I get the blue screen. This is a little past the Droplets Dungeon. Nothing that I can really do here to stop the crash. I guess there's supposed to be a cinema where the Goron rises up and that makes the PSP crash every time. Guess I'll wait tll the next update. Hopes this helps at least a little on the problem.

~Got past the Droplet dungeon boss exactly as someone said, used the lamp minimaly (probably had used the lamp for a total of one second). Brought the lamp out, then immediately slashed so it wouldn't crash. also ran away from the boss so too much fire wouldn't appear on the screen--did this because it crashed a few times while I didn't even have the lamp out. Thought it had something to do with the fire that is being rendered, but don't know.

Has anyone actually been able to fully finish this game with this EMU? From what I have seen, the game seems to work better with each new release of gpSP and Exophase is one of the most generous homebrew developers I've seen so I have faith that this game will work 100% someday soon.

DCEmu Coder

To all the people who can't get Pokemon games working:

Go to the menu and tell me the three things on the second line from the top.

I'll upload a new game_config.txt you can try.

Now that is a freakin' coder who wants to help

My pokemon Green works fine tho!

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Old Pro

pokemon emerald works fine for me, it looked like youd added all the versions for all the pokemon games to the config already exophase, unless theres a difference between ruby and saphire versions 1.0 and 1.1

as for minish problem, ill probably play that now, but in the previous version i managed to get all the way to the vatti fight, so maybe people should try on that version as well

Kingdom Hearts works, and i think that says a lot. Last time it couldn`t even load the intro screen, now it runs PERFECT.

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by jak66
    pokemon emerald works fine for me, it looked like youd added all the versions for all the pokemon games to the config already exophase, unless theres a difference between ruby and saphire versions 1.0 and 1.1

as for minish problem, ill probably play that now, but in the previous version i managed to get all the way to the vatti fight, so maybe people should try on that version as well
    There might be. Aside from that I've always been very suspicious of the latter Pokemon games having the same game code for USA and European one, I expected an A one), so there might be A ones out there.

DCEmu Regular

Since the very first release, Star Wars The New Droid Army has never worked for me. Has anyone managed to get this to work?

I hope someone else can try it because it is not listed in any of the compatibility lists that I have seen. This game is great and will do well from the new Save States Exophase added to the emulator because it only has a terrible password save system that means you have to keep on starting again. I hope someone will test this out to see if it is working

DCEmu Rookie

Riviera, dont know about this RPG before, but its fantastic 256mbit cartridge

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Denny

Kingdom Hearts works, and i think that says a lot. Last time it couldn`t even load the intro screen, now it runs PERFECT.
    Yeah, I can't believe how good this game runs. In fact, I can't believe how good this Emulator is. It is truly beyond reality. Mario, Metroid, FF Tactics, Zelda & more on the big screen PSP. Life doesn't get much better.

Quote Originally Posted by gelon
    Riviera, dont know about this RPG before, but its fantastic 256mbit cartridge

Yes, this game is definitely an incredible RPG. Although I can't seem to get it working. I know i have the right BIOS but I am always getting a bad jump error. Is there something I can do with the settings to get it to work? Or does this game NOT WORK?

::EDIT::
    Ok I was in fact using a different BIOS. I was kindly directed to the correct BIOS by another member and now this game seems to work flawlessly. Incredible Emulator.

Again, I must give thanks to Exophase! BEST EMU for the PSP!

I was in love with a stripper ... now I am in love with Exophase.

Thread Information